BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing Bubbles® Citrus Action® Scent Flushable Wipes.
Antibacterial bathroom wipes.
Peel & reseal.
Bathroom.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria*.
Cuts through bathroom grime.
SC Johnson.
A Family Company.
28 pre-moistened wipes.
7in x 10in (17.7cm x 25.4cm). see more...

• What do you do with this? Just flush it down?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Like stated previously I hated that they rip so badly when you open, but when you do get it enough out to where it will not rip, I love these . They are perfect for when putting on makeup and running out the house after wiping sink and counter down, makes the bathroom always smell so clean, look clean, and keeps my daily routine much better. I enjoy the fact that you can flush the wipes, but what happened to a trash can? Those still exist right?? I just toss them in trash on the go! Keep my sink always looking clean!
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
I have not had the trouble the other reviewers have had. I bought these for my kids bathroom so they could help keep it cleaner during the week, especially their sink and they are working great! The bathroom sink is cleaner and smells great!I will continue to buy them. We do not flush them so i cannot speak to that convenience of the wipes.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I wanted to try these thinking it would save me some time but when I opened them I grabbed a wipe and it ripped before I could get the whole wipe out .. I would not buy these ever again
Camille s.
Memphis, TN
Surprisingly this product made cleaning a breeze for me in my kids bathroom.I have two boys and they keep the bathroom smelling.these wipes killed the smell and left my bathroom sparkling.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I was so happy to find these. These make quick clean ups in the bathroom so much easier. They work just as good at cleaning as the spray
Judith B.
I would never use any cleaning wipe you flush, I live in an older home and don't need plumbing issues.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What do you do with this? Just flush it down?