Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Fresh Scent Liquid Aerosol Can

by Scrubbing Bubbles

UWD1001 Features: Aerosol can EPA registered bathroom cleaner Antibacterial foaming action thoroughly cleans, shines, disinfects and deodorizes-without scrubbing Attacks soap scum, hard water stains and dirt Controls mildew Kills common germs such as staphylococcus aureus and E. coli Won't scratch surfaces, leaves a brilliant shine Not for use on acrylic, brass or natural marble surfaces Multi-surface: can be used to clean tubs, showers, basins, ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome, fixtures, fiberglass and porcelain surfaces Capacity: 25 oz Dimensions: Dimensions: 0.9'' H x 0.7'' W x 1'' D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Fresh Scent Liquid Aerosol Can!
How would you rate this product?
Ronisha S.
Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Fresh Scent Liquid Aerosol Can uploaded by Ronisha S.
Purchased from my local duade reade and I will say that I highly disliked this product especially the way it smelled. It has an awful lemon smell to it. It was disappointeing because the price was ok for the amount of ounces but this did not cut it for me. Will be returning in the morning.

Looking for your answer?