BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

• I've been searching for a super duper toilet cleaner for ...1 Answers
Savannah D.
Roseboom
Favorite toilet bowl cleaner! I live with 4 guys, 2 that use the toilet and 2 that are potty training so my toilet needs the most attention. These automatic cleaners are perfect for cleaning the inside and saving me scrubbing time.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Works amazing. Keeps the toilet fresh and clean for at least a month depending on how much use your toilet gets. Keeps the bowl looking as clean as possible and smelling fresh as a toilet possibly can. This cleaner is worth the cost to ovoid the hassle of having to scrub your toilet.
Maggie  M.
Minneola, FL
My husband and I just started using this product and love it. As many families are, we are busy and sometimes the simplest of household chores may be overlooked. This is such an easy fix to insure the bathrooms do not get out of control.
Allison S.
When i need to clean the toilet i am so thankful and happy for these they work great and are amazing! It is so easy to figure out how to use it and i love how it gets the job done.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's great! It really helps keep the toilet clean and fresh it was easy to use and priced well. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jessica H.
Norwalk, CA
This stuff works like a charm, is true to it's word and really does what it is intended to do. Always love using this product.
Kathryn T.
Lincoln, NE
Great at keeping bowl clean between scrubbing. Still recommend scrubbing from time to time (especially if you have hard water).
R A.
Works very good, wish it cleaned the outside the bowl automatically .helps to keep the inside clean
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Helps make cleaning the bathroom easier. works great and last long too. not to strong of a smell.
Jeanie R.
Madera, CA
I've been searching for a super duper toilet cleaner for the 'boys' bathroom. I have tried bleach in the tank, scrubbing, different products, and nothing gets that stink out. They tell me I just have a sensitive nose but my bathroom doesn't stink...amazing right? Lol. So is this a great product for this issue?