BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

When you've got the right product for the situation at hand, even the most overwhelming tasks become...well, a lot less overwhelming. Cleaning becomes simple, rewarding--and more manageable. Suddenly everything's under control. When it comes to cleaning, it's easy to feel like it's all up to you. But with the Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner, you've got a cleaning partner that takes care of the tough stuff for you. Simply touch the button and walk away--the dual sprayer spins 360 degrees to spray a penetrating cleaner on all four walls and tub. The formula prevents tough stains like mold & mildew and helps remove soap scum, allowing you to wait to clean your shower for up to 30 days! A booster button provides even more shower cleaning power when you need it. And now your Scrubbing Bubbles® Automatic Shower Cleaner starter kit comes with a Fresh Clean formula that keeps your bathroom smelling great for up to 24 hours. see more...

• I have a glass shower and really hate cleaning it but hat...2 Answers
Kacie H.
Nashua, NH
I have used this in the past. But with my current shower it does not clean it at all. My shower is not big or odd shaped either but for some reason it does not reach the end of my shower.
Angela M.
Have one of these in my bath tub. . Only thing I don't like is the soapy residue it leaves. You have to run the shower for bit before getting in.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn't care a whole lot for the subbing bubbles shower automatic cleaner. I rather spray bottle and clean it myself.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
I use to have one and it was amazing. its a little pricey but it works great
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
This really does keep my shower clean for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't say 30 days though.

Also I find myself still cleaning the shower anyway after a week. I'm not sure if I will continue to purchase
Aimee  L.
I have a glass shower and really hate cleaning it but hate the streaky glass even more. Has anyone used this product? Does it work well?