Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit uploaded by Mallory B.Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit uploaded by Jessica L.

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

New Better Cleaning Formula! Cleans Your Shower at the Touch of a Button! We ve added 40% More Soap Scum Fighters. Cleans Soap Scum, Mold & Mildew Stains. Time Delay Start Press button & walk away. Dual Sprayer. Spins to cover entire shower. Targets grime in back corners. Includes: see more...

• Does this really work? Does it cover all areas? 2 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that will help when I have a long...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else's stop working after a few weeks? 2 Answers
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit
  • "It definitely doesn't clean the shower well and it leaves soap scum all over the place." in 2 reviews
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
This little baby just saved my life, let me tell you why. I've been sick with the flu. I've never experienced anything like the flu before. I could barely stand up enough to bathe let alone clean the tub. Residue was building up and I tried to spray cleaner but it wasn't doing anything. Then I remembered this product hanging up on my shower head. I took it off and held it in the middle of the tub and let it cycle 3 times. I was desperate to see my white tub again. I turned around for a minute and when I turned back around literally all the residue had melted away from the tub walls and floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was like magic. My tub was sparkling too. Now I admit as a shower cleaner it annoys me because it leaves soap scum on my tile and shower curtain but on the actual tub part it's a beast beyond measure. If they could redesign this for you to sit it in the middle of you tub and it rotates they would make a killing. It would truly be a set it and forget it deal.
Weatherby, MO
I bought this product to help me clean our shower. I have two small children and hardly have time to clean and when I do it is a pretty fast job. I thought this product would be a great asset to me. I was wrong! It worked great for two weeks then it won't spray anymore. I still have half of a bottle left and it is just haning in the shower! I am assuming the water from the shower head leaked into it and that is what caused it to stop working.
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Of course after it cleans you have to rinse th shower off, but let's be honest, it is a shower so the water is easily accessible!
I love this helps keep the bathroom cleaner between washes. has helped so I don't have to clean the tub as frequently, which means I get to spend more time with my little one
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
We liked this for daily freshening between deep cleanings. We made it through about 6 bottles and then it stopped working. We tried new batteries and were careful not to get water in it. Disappointing.
Kari N.
Kari N.
This is a good addition to regular scrubbing. It helps keep the shower cleaner so I'm not scrubbing as much, but as far as doing it all? No. If you have a smaller shower (think shower stall only, no tub) it reaches more, but if you have a full size shower w/tub, it's not going to reach everything. I've also found that it goes thru batteries worse than my kids do. I emailed Johnson & Johnson about how mine quit after 6 months, & they immediately sent me a coupon for a free replacement. So they get huge props for their great customer service, but this product is OK at best.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I bought Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaning Kit and it is not something I would buy if you do not constantly clean your shower. It does not remove any soap scum and really just makes it semi shiny. If you have a really clean shower and just want it to appear shinier than this product might work for you. But if you are buying it in order to cut down on how often you clean the shower I would not recommend.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Saginaw, MI
It uses a quality cleaner, but leaves a residue unless you rinse the shower afterwards. also, it reaches the entire top and bottom of the front of the shower but only sprays the bottom portion of the back of the shower; the spray pressure isn't strong enough to reach the top. if the product could rinse the shower afterwards and increase the spray pressure, it'd be 5 stars!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Tried this and it was a fail. Didn't reach all the way to the other end of the shower and it didn't clean anything. It also didn't help keep a clean shower clean. Didn't clean the shower curtain either. It's a good concept, but at the end of the day it's better to just scrub the shower yourself
Jessica  H.
Jessica H.
I don't think this works and is not worth buying. The spray doesn't reach very far in a tub shower combo and the places it does reach it doesn't spray evenly. I even tried it on a clean shower and it didn't keep it much cleaner than it would be without it.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love the idea of this but if you have a shower caddy or a curtain, forget about it. Not to mention it doesn't actually clean. Well, it didn't with our house of 8 people. I just use a spray bottle after every shower. Much more efficient and cheaper.
Karley R.
Karley R.
I have been looking for something that will help when I have a long week and don't get to clean the shower as much as I'd like. Does this product actually work for cleaning the shower hands free or at least make it a lot easier to clean quickly?
Tara  B.
Tara B.
Geismar, LA
Does this really work? Does it cover all areas?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this really work like it says?
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton , Nc
I have a standup shower with glass doors with this work well in that because it's so hard to clean the shower and the doors
Weatherby, MO
Did anyone else's stop working after a few weeks?