BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Scrubbing bubbles automatic shower cleaner refills twin pack see more...

Chrey N.
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
The product works really well if you use it according to the directions. I like to use it maybe every other shower instead of every shower, just to save a little money and make the bottle last longer. Cleans the shower within a few days. Fresh scent. My only complaint is that the refills are pricey (at least more than I would like to spend) and I can never seem to find any coupons for them.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Smells Fresh, keeps the parts it hits clean, but it doesn't cover the whole area so you still need to clean the shower manually.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
My husband and I purchased these to go with the automatic shower cleaner when we had roommates living with us. The roommates refused to clean the bathroom unless they were asked multiple times so we figured getting one of these would be worth it. This product works EXCELLENT it leaves everything shiny and clean and smelling great. It saved us a ton of work when they moved out and we cleaned the shower.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I love scrubbing bubbles. I got this in a free coupon years ago and got the whole set up (automatic cleaner). I just forget to use it half the time.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Loved this product but after a while it will not clean the water scum from the plastic curtins
Collette C.
Collette C.
Perth Andover, NB
This is a fantastic system! My shower has never been so clean and it smells so fresh all the time! And who could ask for an easier product? Push the button and walk away.