Scrubbing Bubbles 20-fl oz Shower and Bathtub Cleaner 682087 uploaded by Nikki I.

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Kills 99. 9 of viruses and bacteria. Cleans and disinfects almost all your bathroom surfaces. Formulated for cleaning soap scum hard water stains dirt and more. Deodorizes your bathroom and leaves behind a pleasant scent. Kills odor causing bacteria. see more...

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This took my tile from a scummy dull 0 to 100 real quick. It was easy to use, just spray on, let sit for a few, and I used a washcloth and a cup to rinse it all off since my showerhead doesn't detach. Definitely will buy again and super impressed!!!!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Cleans my bathroom like it's brand new ! Just a little spray here and there and it gets my bathroom looking cleaner than ever !
marie m.
Antioch, CA
I am sensitive to smells and have always had to use fragrance free everything. I have never been able to use scented things but decided to give this one a try just to see what happens. Nothing happened! This stuff is amazing and not too powerful. It smells great and I can leave it on 24/7 or shut it off at night and my house still smells amazing in the morning
Kaitlyne W.
Montreal
I use this all the time to give a thorough clean in my bathroom, it is amazing! Works well and definitely leaves a nice clean scent behind.