Scrubbing Bubbles 20-fl oz Shower and Bathtub Cleaner 682087 uploaded by Gemini M.Scrubbing Bubbles 20-fl oz Shower and Bathtub Cleaner 682087 uploaded by Brandon M.

BY SCRUBBING BUBBLES

Kills 99. 9 of viruses and bacteria. Cleans and disinfects almost all your bathroom surfaces. Formulated for cleaning soap scum hard water stains dirt and more. Deodorizes your bathroom and leaves behind a pleasant scent. Kills odor causing bacteria. see more...

Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Great product to clean your showers with. I usually spray and then wipe down with a wet cloth for an easy clean!
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love this product. Scrubbing Bubbles is awesome and it definitely helps knowing that it kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It smells good as well with the fresh Citrus scent and the penetrating foam bubbles remove all the soap scum and grime from our shower and bathtub and sinks.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
this is pretty much all i use in my bathrooms. it leaves the chrome hardware sparkling like new and i like that it can also be used in the shower. there's a nice fresh scent to it too, not too overpowering.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff. Have used it for years to clean every inch of my bathroom but especially the shower and sink. I spray it on, let it sit for a little, then wipe it down with a sponge, which usually requires little to no scrubbing and then I rinse. Leaves the bathroom sparkling and smelling fresh and clean. Would definitely recommend.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product to clean the bathtub with and to wipe away stains and dirt. Leaves the tub super white and crisp. The only complaint I have is the smell is a little strong for me. But what bathroom product isn't? It's a great product and I will buy again!  Scrubbing Bubbles 20-fl oz Shower and Bathtub Cleaner 682087
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I am a huge fan of Scrubbing Bubbles makes cleaning the bathroom so much easier. I love that it kills 99.9 percent of germs as well. These come in a few different scents but to me they are all a bit strong. But the cleaning power is worth putting up with the scent for a little while.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is the best shower cleaner I've ever used. It sprays on evenly, removes caked on dirt, and powers through stuck on discoloration in my old shower. It smells very clean, and makes me feel better knowing that it actually works. It is a very powerful cleaner.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
I use this for my bathroom,& it works amazing!! I don't have one bad thing to say about it. It leaves my bathroom smelling so fresh and clean and it's super easy to use!
Leanne n.
Hartford, KY
This is then only product I have to use in the bathroom! It works on everything, from the sink, toilet to the bathtub!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I love this product very much. I don't think I would be able to live without it . I will for sure be buying more