Scrub Daddy

Scrub Mommy (8) Dual-Sided...
203 Reviews
5 / 5
Scrub Daddy is a fantastic choice for cleaning with its durability, cleaning power, versatility, ergonomics, and great value for money, making it a must-have for any cleaning task!
5 / 5
I was head over heels for the classic Scrub Daddy until I met its alter ego, the Scrub Mommy - mind blown! Cleaning dishes became a whole new ball game with this superhero sponge. The soft side? Pure magic for sparkling clean dishes! I even got extras for tackling house chores. Fingers crossed they whip up an all-soft version next!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really like this product! It is dual sided which has pros and cons. The soft sponge side is kind of pulling off of the scratchy scrub side. Does work well in cold and hot water.
5 / 5
Never switching to another scrubbie again! The scrub mommy is dual sided, one side is a soft sponge and the other side is an abrasive sponge. When dry it’s performance is aggressive for when you need it and when it’s wet it just glides the grime off my dishes. The eye and mouth holes make it perfect for scrubbing glasses or containers that are narrow as the sponge bends and gets all the corners, it also makes it way easier on the hands. The price seems expensive at first but once you realize how much longer it’ll last then a regular scrubbie it’s worth it.
5 / 5
Ik gebruik deze sponge elke dag. Is makkelijk te gebruiken en de zachte kant maakt zo goed schoon. Ik vind de harde kant niet echt op schuur lijken en vind ook niet dat het net schuur pannen goed schoonmaak. Verder wel tevreden mee.
5 / 5
Works well for cleaning dishes and scrubbing pans etc. it's 2 sided so it's a good price for the effectiveness. It's very durable and long lasting.
5 / 5
I have had the same scrub mommy for months and is stays clean. I finally caved and bought a new one recently. 4 dollars at the Dollarama is not a bad deal! Easy to hold. I sometimes wash them on top rack of dishwasher.
5 / 5
I bought the scrub mommy to see whats the hype about. I can say it really works to take off hard stains. I bought alot already and I am always satisfied with my purchase!
5 / 5
Cute pink sponges, scrubs fantastic , very versatile makes it easier to clean spoons. last longer than any other sponge I’ve ever used. Made sure I stocked up.
5 / 5
Scrub Daddy products are my favorite for getting stuck on food and greasy off my pots and pans! They are powerful yet don't cause damage to my dishes. They're a decent value, and I love that they come in cute shapes too! Here's my new scrub mommy to replace my old one which lasted a few months!