NoBrand
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge

Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge

by NoBrand

Similar to our popular product Sponge Daddy, but bigger and fabricated in our trademarked and patented smile face design. A triple treat, this one of a kind sponge combines our thirsty ResoFoam married to our versatile FlexTexture material. This all purpose sponge will be available in a 2-pack in both pink and purple colors. No. SM24MVP2016: Color: Pink & Purple, Material: ResoFoam and FlexTexture Polymer, Type: All Purpose, Height: 1.625 In, Length: 6 In, Width: 4.125 In, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Box

How many enjoy using a Scrub Daddy and/or Scrub Mommy? What is your fav cleaning task for these sponges? Scrub Daddy Scrub Sponge (sdpdq)
Start your review of Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge!
Sherling M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Sherling M.
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Sherling M.
Realmente esta esponja es espectacular es muy practica y te ayuda muchísimo en cualquier área para limpiar. Posee 2 lados diferentes en una su textura es dura pero no raya, y del otro es esponja suave. La forma que tiene como de caritabpermite introducir utensilios como cubiertos para poder darle una mejor limpieza o quitar cualquier residuo que tenga. La esprimes y todo el agua se retira. Realmente tienen que probarla
Lorena M.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Lorena M.
These sponges are amazing!! They last forever, I’ve been using mine DAILY for more than 4 months! They have the scrubbing power of Scrub Daddy’s Flex-Tech material on one side, super soft Reso-Foam on the other side. They are fun to use, effective, and completely worth the price. They don’t hold germs, odors, or food/stains like regular sponges. Ugh, those old sponges are so nasty!! Doesn’t scratch, they are hard with cold water and soft in hot water!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I love this little booger! One side is a sponge the other side is a scrubber. Did you know that the mouth 👄. Of scrub mommy is good for putting your silverware in and washing both sides at the same time ? 😇
Dianna G.
Ankeny, IA
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Dianna G.
Love! I go between the Scrub Daddy Scrub Sponge (sdpdq) and the Scrub Mommy. I appreciate the sponge side for certain dishes yet the scrubbing power on opposite side. This dries very well between dish time, so they last longer!
Shelby W.
Commerce, GA
Can I give this more than 5 stars please ?!? I LOVE THIS SPONGE. I can use it on literally any and everything. 20/10 recommend.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Sasha P.
Absolutely love this!! It really scrubs really well I just got a new one because I destroyed the last one !! Highly recommend makes things a lot easier!!Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge
Paige N.
Pleasant Vly, NY
This is the best sponge I have ever purchased! I have found that I use less soap and I don't have to scrub as hard while trying to get rough bits off of my plates. I will definitely be a lifetime customer and I recommend this product to anyone who hates scrubbing dishes !
Alexandra E.
Cincinnati, OH
Scrub Mommy 2-Sided Sponge uploaded by Alexandra E.
The Scrub Mommy is better than the Scrub Daddy! I love the colors of the sponge and the fact that it has a dual-sided scrubber. It’s a great sponge for cleaning dishes that has a wonderful ergonomic design. Plus smiley face shape is fun 😃
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
I prefer the scrub mommy over the scrub daddy. I love that it has one side it’s a sponge and The other is a scrubber. It also holds a good amount of suds. Also does not retain any odors. It lasts about three months.
Deanna C.
Waterford, NY
This is my all-time favorite household product. I keep one in the sink for doing dishes and another in my cleaning caddy for the bathrooms. It lasts forever, is easy to disinfect and looks cute on top of all of that! Always recommending to my friends and they’re even fun to give as a little gift.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlene B.