Add a Photo

By SCRUB FREE
#65 in Bathroom Cleaners
No more elbow grease! The Arm & Hammer® scrub-free bathroom cleaner is formulated with Oxy foaming action, making soap-scum removal easier than ever before. Arm & Hammer® scrub-free bathroom cleaner Oxy foaming action Cuts through soap scum No scrubbing, no scratching Adjustable nozzle Lemon scent 32 fl oz (946 mL)
Photos (2)
c b.
c b.

Best bathroom spray I used in my life, great at getting rid of mold and mildew without scrubbing at all, even a slight wipe is sometimes unnecessary. I LOVE this stuff, but now I'm having a hard time finding it. I used to pick up bottles from WalMart but now I can't find this one with bleach. I'm in desperate need of this spray now.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN

This bathroom cleaner is absolutely amazing, I own my own house cleaning business and this is the only kind a bathroom cleaner that I will use it's a good price and smells very well I Will definitely be buying it again
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA

This cleaner did a great job cleaning the bathroom however I HATE the smell of bleach. I would gag when spraying it. If you're not a fan of bleach then I suggest you use Scrub Free Oxy Clean. It's ALOT better!
Faith M.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY

I can't use the product due to the strong smell. Every time I attempted to use it, I got a migraine. Not worth the money or the headache.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Sanger, CA

It works okay. I didn't feel it worked as great as it said the the bottle. It's not scrub free :(
Vanity K.
Vanity K.

I love how this product cleans mildew and soap scum without any scrubbing, but I will have to say that every time I clean my br I have to open windows spray and run out! The chemicals are harsh so it's not great for a small bathroom with no ventilation.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

I love using this it really does work and is a fast wipe and on with you're day.
Yuliet G.
Yuliet G.

Not my favorite. Didn't really see anything special from it. Will only stick to arm and hammer for the fridge, sirry
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Watertown, Ny

We use this to clean our bathroom and haven't found anything else that does the job as good as the arm&hammer. I love it to clean my shower and sink!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Folkston, GA

Great product, live how it curs through soap scum and toothpaste ( my kids can't seem to keep it on their tooth brushes). Nice smell also.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Waukesha, WI

I'm looking for a good cleaner I can use in my shower. ask others seem to leave residue or steaks and don't clean as easy or good as I would like. how long does this have to stay on before wiping off?

Join Now