BY SCRUB DADDY

Kit includes: (1) 3 Piece Multicolor Original Scrub Daddy Sponges (4" in diameter x 1-1/2"H), (2) 4 Piece Multi color Sponge Daddy (8 Total, each measure 4-3/8"L x 2-3/4"W x 7/8"H), (1) Lemon Scented Scrub Daddy (4" in diameter x 1-1/2"H, & (2) 2 Piece Package of Screen Daddy (4 total, each measure 1-1/2" in diameter). 16 piece Set. see more...

Abigail J.
Houston
I like the actual block of sponge but not the smileys. The smileys wear down weirs like they break off in little chunks. But the block one I have thrown out not because they were breaking apart but because I knew I had used them a long while. I keep repurchasing the block ones but not the smileys. I recommend the block sponges.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Every single Scrub Daddy sponge I have used I have loved. They work so well, the magic erasers are great, the sponges are great, the Dual sided sponges are what I use now most often. I switch my sponge out every month so a year supply cost me maybe $15? The Fantastic deal they are available at Bed Bath and Beyond and you can use your 20% off coupon. I highly recommend anything with the Scrub Daddy name on it.
Rachel G.
Lima
I saw this on shark Tank and fell in love. I use this for everything that’s harder tricky to get off of and it works great and it seriously doesn’t scratch anything I’m obsessed an always recommend this to everybody that I meet that has trouble getting stuff off their dishes or off the bathroom floor or in the shower room or outside anywhere any surface this works great.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
How did i survive using other sponges before??? I received this as a Christmas present one year when i was 19 from my grandma. I was like really?? A sponge for Christmas? But dang if that wasn’t the best Christmas gift!! I love how when you put it in cold water it hardens, & hot water it’s soft. The creator of it seems like such a nice guy too!
Sarah G.
houston, tx
These are my favorite sponges. I but them in bulk on amazon. I don’t think there is such thing as a smell free sponge but these seem to last a little longer than others. I even put them in the dishwasher whenever I run it and they come out almost like new. They scrub really well without being to hard on pots and pans. The value is great.
Erica C.
San Diego
Loved this for deep cleaning. Used these all around the house for different jobs and I still have a few unopened sponges to go! Got this set on qvc a long time ago, but that’s just how heavy duty and how little of a smell they accumulate.
Guadalupe A.
Cameron
My husband's always buys me theses from bow on The first time I saw these I bought because they were cute now these are the o my ones I use they came out with other versions too
Alyssa N.
Philadelphia , PA
These sponges work great and are very affordable! I’m hooked on these and will probably not be purchasing other brands unless I have good reason to. These are awesome!
Taylor W.
Okay - I seriously can’t say enough good things about these and literally recommend them to anyone. This is all we use on our dishes. Love that they’re totally safe for our sensitive dishes and are so versatile. Once they’re pretty worn, I even start using them for bathroom cleaning. My favorite part about these is probably just that they get the job done while always staying fresh smelling and you can even throw them in your dishwasher! Seriously my favorite home product.
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
These are a little high in cost, but have become my favorite sponge to wash dishes with. They start to fall apart in a week, but that’s when a sponge should be replaced anyway. Scrub Daddy makes an excellent product, and I love that this features a good old fashioned sponge on one side with the Scrub Daddy texture on the other. It’s the best of both worlds!