Scrub Daddy

Scrub Daddy Set of 8 Scented...
68 Reviews
5 / 5
Heard great things about the sponge and decided to try it myself. I am now OBSESSED! please give these a try if you love cleaning too!
5 / 5
Scrub daddy is the best! You will not go back to your old sponges after using Scrub Daddy!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like to replace this sponge every 2 weeks, so it is cost-effective to purchase the bigger set. These are amazing and have used them for years!
5 / 5
Sorry to say but other sponges suck compared to these they are more expensive but they actually last and can be used many times. They are so easy to use in the kitchen and make the work of scrubbing so easy. From the bathroom to the kitchen you need they for both rooms!
5 / 5
Great if you loose one because then you have another one , they do the job just like any other sponge and easy to use
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Very good at cleaning as it wash away the dirt in a single swipe and scratch free sponges as it name suggests.
5 / 5
I’m pretty sure this little guy is one of shark tanks biggest successes. It’s the best! I have one for my kitchen and one for my bathroom. They are tough little scrubbers! You can wash them in the laundry or dishwasher or pop them in the microwave (dampen them first!) for 60 seconds. Warm water makes it soft for wipe downs and scrubbing dishes and cold water stiffens it for tough pots and pan jobs.
5 / 5
I will never buy another sponge in my life. These sponges work so well and last so long. They’re strong, durable and easy to keep clean!
5 / 5
Best. Scrubber. Ever. they can scrub the toughest stick on stains and then wash your most delicate dishes without leaving a mark!
5 / 5
LOVE!!! Is it weird to love a sponge? I don’t even care. I had seen the scrub daddy but it wasn’t until my boyfriend brought one home that I found out what I had been missing on. This thing is amazing. Stiff in cold water and soft in hot, downright magic. Doesn’t scratch and DOESN’T SMELL!! I hate the smell of dirty old dishrags and sponges, but there’s not a trace of that smell with the scrub daddy. The price seems a bit steep for a sponge but it lasts a long time (depending on how often it’s used). Buy it, you won’t regret it!