BY SCRUB DADDY #70 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Happy helpers. Instead of requiring different tools for different surfaces, the smiling Scrub Daddy helps you clean from room to room. Its highly engineered polymer makeup changes texture with the temperature. Use hot water for more gentle cleaning and cold water for a rougher scrub. Scrub Daddy rinses clean so it doesn't hold debris like a traditional kitchen sponge can. From Scrub Daddy. see more...

Erica L.
I will never go back to my old sponges again. The scrub daddy exceeded my expectations. It’s highly effective! The sponge gets hard with cold water and turns soft with warm water which is great when washing different surfaces. A sponge will last me around a month or so and I find that it’s worth every penny. I love this sponge!
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Look no further for your sponge needs! This sponge checks everything off the list. It gets firm with cold water for deep scrubbing, soft with hot water for a gentler scrub and won’t get that icky sponge smell! Not to mention you get a cute lil face smiling back at you while you do your least favorite chore!
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Literally the only sponge i use on my dishes, pots and pans. Scratch free. Perfect for finger placement. And i like how cold water makes it hard for scrubbing and hot water makes it soft for dishes !! Great 👍🏽 highly recommend. Worth the price. Reusable. You can wash it in the dishwasher too !!!
Rebecca N.
Savannah
I saw this originally on shark tank. I love that it doesn’t scratch. The smiley face is more than a cute decoration, the smile is perfect for scrubbing spoons, and other utensils, and the eye fit my fingers making it easier to scrub the inside of glasses.
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
You will never buy another sponge again after trying the Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool. It may seem a bit pricier than your average sponge, but it is so better than average and worth it. By this sponge.
Alex R.
Downey
I was so skeptical about this scrub since it's not your typical scrub but oh my was I wrong. I love how it works with tough greased on my dishes. I do feel like it doesn't last as long as other scrubs but it is worth it
Haley H.
Birmingham
These things are amazing! They remove buildup from any and every surface, dishes, and floors! They last forever, and are at a very reasonable price! Easy to use, and easy to clean! I would buy these again for sure
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
My favorite sponges ever!!!! Warm water makes them soft, cold water makes it hard for tougher stuff. They don't scratch your fine silverware either. Easy to rinse and they don't stink if you leave soap on them.
Devon G.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely love these sponges! I will buy these over any other sponge any day! They get soft in hot water but still get tough dishes very clean and the food or whatever it is doesn’t get stuck in the sponge that is my favorite part!!! These are the bomb
Andrew G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I don’t use any other sponge anymore. These do exactly what the QVC ad says. Doesn’t hold any odor, at all, garlic, onion, etc. you can scrub and scrub at pans and it will never scratch the surface. It gets hard or soft depending on cold or warm water which is great for cleaning. Also can remove stickers from any surface.