Scrub Daddy Set of 8 Multi-color Scratch Free Sponges uploaded by Bethany H.Scrub Daddy Set of 8 Multi-color Scratch Free Sponges uploaded by Chelsea G.

BY SCRUB DADDY #83 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Happy helpers. Instead of requiring different tools for different surfaces, the smiling Scrub Daddy helps you clean from room to room. Its engineered polymer changes texture with the temperature: use hot water for more gentle cleaning and cold water for a rougher scrub. Scrub Daddy rinses clean so it doesn't hold debris like traditional kitchen sponges can. From Scrub Daddy. see more...

jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
Another product we bought because i thought it was cute but boy does it work! These sponges are long lasting and don’t scratch surfaces. They can even be washed and sanitized in the dishwasher! We use them for lots of cleaning tasks including hand washing dishes, kitchen cleaning, and we have one in the bathroom to clean the sink too. One thing i think is pretty ingenious with these is the cutout for the mouth. It is perfect for washing silverware!! These motivate us to clean!
Bethany H.
Huntersville
The best sponge ever!! It’s hard in cold water and soft in warm water and can literally get anything off of a pot or pan. They’re pricey but worth it due to how easy and quick they are to use.
Ashley C.
29229
The BEST sponges!! First tried them because we saw them on shark tank, but after using them I am hooked! I got my mother and mother in law hooked as well. They really do not scratch and I love the holes for your fingers or utensils. The ability to have them hard or soft is very convenient! I will forever be a scrub daddy user!!!
Emily S.
We love Scrub Daddy brushes! No bad scent, and they work great to get our dishes clean. We buy them on amazon! I like the multicolored packs, so we can color-code them for different uses around the house!
Anna L.
Memphis
Do not buy a different sponge. This one gets soft under warm water, does NOT mold or smell! AANNDD cleans silverware better than what I’ve ever used in the past.
Mary D.
Philadelphia
The only sponge we use! Never smells musty! Such a great product. Gentle enough to use on our non stick cookware and then you can run under cold water for it to be strong enough to clean the burnt on food from the stove top! Just a magical product!
Diana M.
Fayetteville
I got these from my parents for Christmas after they fell in love with theirs. They do a great job at cleaning and are able to scrub off stubborn stuck on food. I have noticed with mine, however that they tend to fall apart quickly.
Laura G.
Saint Petersburg
Love love love Scrub Daddy. We have used these forever, they are the best an make doing dishes easy, they are affordable and can be cleaned so easily. Have repurchase this product over and over again multiple times.
Leah R.
Wilton, IA
The only sponge we use. My husband makes fun of me but I will never go back to another sponge. This thing is awesome. Gets the hard crusted food off and doesn’t scratch my pots and pans. Always recommend it.
Abigail H.
I absolutely will always buy the Scrub Daddy brand sponges! They're the best brand I've ever used and last a long time -totally worth the money!!! They're stiff with cold water and study with warm water. I don't have a dish washer so I manually hand wash my dishes. These are the best!