Scrub Daddy

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I always get the scrub mommy for the pink color. I was skeptical at first. But I love this sponge. One side is tough and one side is soft. The sponge gets soft under water and cleans well on dishes, surfaces and even my couch. It is less than $5 and lasts for awhile. I am able to wash mine in the dishwasher. Not sure if that’s recommended, but it works and always comes out good as new!
5 / 5
Love love love!!! It is absorbent enough to not scratch dishes and strong enough to take off the toughest foods I have used it on plastic I have used it on metal it is amazing and does the job every time
5 / 5
Now I get the hype over this little cleaning tool! It is amazing. I didn’t know you needed to have hot water or cold water to make the sponge feel different. it has multiple uses for the smiley face in the middle to help with cleaning utensils. It is also dishwasher safe, which is awesome because I feel like this can really get sanitized and be used over and over again. I used it in my bathroom and it did not scratch any of my tile. I understand all the hype and will continue to purchase this item.