Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite kitchen item. This thing is awesome how it goes from rough to soft in different temperatures of water. Highly recommend.
Bridget B.
BEST SHARK TANK PRODUCT EVER!!! Better than any sponge ever. An absolute must have in your kitchen. Good buy at Bed, Bath & Beyond!
Kayla D.
My sister bought one before I did but I loved it so much I had to get one. They work great and make cleaning the dishes so easy.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
We love our scrub daddy. They clean great, don’t scratch, and last a long time. We will never use any other sponge brand ever!
Cherilyn B.
Portland, OR
Ok, seriously, I freaking LOVE this sponge! I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen.
Jenna O.
I LOVE this. It makes it so much easier to clean dishes and the sponge doesn't get gross or smelly. I highly recommend.
Brittany K.
Absolutely best product out there. Perfect for soft or tough cleaning. Sponge adjusts based off of water temperature.
Amber W.
These are the only sponges we buy. They work great on any surface and they last a long time. Worth every penny.
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
Absolutely life changing!! No more gross dirty sponge smell! This works better than any other sponge ever!
Katie R.
Grove City, OH
Ahhh the best sponge! Gets off all the gunk but doesn't scratch the surface of whatever you're scrubbing!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies