Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Jerikah B.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Nora D.
Hartford, CT
I can't believe no one has reviewed this product yet! I first saw this on ABC Shark Tank and thought I'd tried it. It is the best sponge! I can use on dishes easily and also on my tough stove stains! If you don't have this product you are missing out!
Margaret L.
Brandon, MS
Actually found one in a Hudsons and couldn't believe I found one after seeing it on Shark Tank it's cute wish it was tougher on those hard stains ... Still gotta whip out the SOS pads but overall I enjoy using it !
Jessica D.
I know it's just a sponge but I love this one! It's way better at cleaning dishes than any other sponge I've used. I also like cleaning spoons with the mouth :-D
Kati P.
YEEEEEEESS!!! A thousand times yes to the scrub daddy. Best thing to ever come out of shark tank. If you see one in the store, buy it. You won't regret it.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The only sponge in my sink!! It's tough when cold but soft when hot! It even doesn't scratch my nonstick cook where. Very effective and reasonably priced!
Erica R.
I love this sponge! It easily gets all the stuck-on food and grease. The holes in the face make it perfect to hang on the sink handle. Highly recommend.
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
Not very impressive! I was incredibly intrigued after watching them on Shark Tank but the actual usage was very weak! Nothing a regular scrub couldn't do.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I wasn't too crazy about this. It disolves after a while. To me it was no different than using a regular dish sponge. I am a one time buyer on this.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
Obsessed! This is by far the best sponge out there. You can clean it in the dishwasher. They Last forever and are fairly priced! Buy this product!!!!
Sloane S.
Mansfield,AR
This sponge changed the way I clean dishes. It gets built up food off of dishes with minimal scrubbing. I love it and recommend it to everyone.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies