Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Jerikah B.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This sponge is AWESOME!!!! The worst thing about sponges to me is the smell - I can't stand to touch them. The scrub daddy is awesome because it truly doesn't get the smell. We can use 1 scrub daddy for like 3 months before needing to replace it versus only a week or 2 most with a regular sponge
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
This sponge rocks! I can honestly say that I will never buy another type of sponge again! This sponge doesn't get a mildew smell at all and it works great for getting tough stuck on foods off of my dishes. In warm water it turns softer and in colder water it gets stiffer to use as a scouring pad! LOVE IT!
Shannon C.
We put these on our wedding registry more as a joke, because who can take these seriously? Only people should take them seriously because they work wonders! If I start getting frustrated using a regular sponge on caked on food, I just go for the Scrub Daddy sponge and the food is gone in seconds. I have a second one that I use for household cleaning.
Jessica D.
This sponge is the new go-to in the house for hard to remove stains and spills. In combination with Zap! it's really amazing and together they were able to clean what so many other cleaning solutions and sponges and brushes could not.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this little sponge! It's the perfect size to get in classes and the circle design lets you get into the curves of pots and dishes. It's amazing how easy it is the gets stuck on spots out. Would for sure recommend to others!
Amanda M.
The best scrubber ever! I use this for stick on stains and it works for my very expensive pans as well. It never leaves scratches, as promised, easy to keep clean and tough enough for any stain!
Nora D.
Hartford, CT
I can't believe no one has reviewed this product yet! I first saw this on ABC Shark Tank and thought I'd tried it. It is the best sponge! I can use on dishes easily and also on my tough stove stains! If you don't have this product you are missing out!
Margaret L.
Brandon, MS
Actually found one in a Hudsons and couldn't believe I found one after seeing it on Shark Tank it's cute wish it was tougher on those hard stains ... Still gotta whip out the SOS pads but overall I enjoy using it !
Jessica D.
I know it's just a sponge but I love this one! It's way better at cleaning dishes than any other sponge I've used. I also like cleaning spoons with the mouth :-D
Kati P.
YEEEEEEESS!!! A thousand times yes to the scrub daddy. Best thing to ever come out of shark tank. If you see one in the store, buy it. You won't regret it.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies