Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
These are AWESOME! So much thought has been but into them. Scrub daddies hold up great for both dishes and cleaning. I have removed so many stains in my coffee mugs and even the bath tub! I would just warn to be careful cleaning knives... you can easily slit through the scrub's face holes. I am still amazed how clean they remain after so many uses! These are a must-buy!
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
I loved using the scrub daddy. I ended up purchasing it off of Amazon but I know you can buy it at several major retailers. Average price for a sponge (I paid $3.50) The only drawback for me was that I felt like I was using a lot more dish soap. Secondly is that it did collect little bits of food & was difficult to rinse out. Safe on non stick pans & held up pretty well.
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
After hearing all the hype about how wonderful this product is, I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed. Although this product is super cute, it wasn't very useful for me. It gets dirty really fast and isn't easy to sanitize. It's too large to use in most drinking glasses and mugs and I found that it doesn't do much for scrubbing silverware. Not a fan and wouldn't recommend this.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
We love this. Watch the infomercial! We were given one not knowing all its uses and still loved it. Then we watched the infomercial and were even more amazed. We love that it can change texture, fit into nooks and crannies and that it does a great job scrubbing without leaving any scratches. We won't be going back to sponges for our kitchen dish cleaning.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
This is the best sponge i have ever purchased in my life! I will not use any other sponge after using this. It does not get that nasty smell or mold that other sponges get. Its great for scrubbing but also good for cleaning on a daily basis. All around great product! And the cute little smiley face always makes me feel better about doing dishes!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I thought this was total hype after seeing this on Shark Tank, but I am now one of "those people" that has to have a Scrub Daddy in their kitchen at all times. This sponge is great for stainless steel cookware as well as the Calphalon pans that need a bit gentler cleaning. I always keep this in my kitchen and purchase on amazon when I need a new one. Great purchase!
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
This sponge is AWESOME!!!! The worst thing about sponges to me is the smell - I can't stand to touch them. The scrub daddy is awesome because it truly doesn't get the smell. We can use 1 scrub daddy for like 3 months before needing to replace it versus only a week or 2 most with a regular sponge
Pamela L.
Iola, KS
This sponge rocks! I can honestly say that I will never buy another type of sponge again! This sponge doesn't get a mildew smell at all and it works great for getting tough stuck on foods off of my dishes. In warm water it turns softer and in colder water it gets stiffer to use as a scouring pad! LOVE IT!
Shannon C.
We put these on our wedding registry more as a joke, because who can take these seriously? Only people should take them seriously because they work wonders! If I start getting frustrated using a regular sponge on caked on food, I just go for the Scrub Daddy sponge and the food is gone in seconds. I have a second one that I use for household cleaning.
Jessica D.
This sponge is the new go-to in the house for hard to remove stains and spills. In combination with Zap! it's really amazing and together they were able to clean what so many other cleaning solutions and sponges and brushes could not.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies