Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Cindy W.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am so in love with the Scrub Daddy!!! I have bought one for all my family members and friends and now that's all they use! They last forever and don't stick like sponges!
Sydney R.
Marion, OH
These sponges are kind of expensive for sponges but they do work really well on all sorts of things. The grooves on the top help to get food out of small places. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to anybody.
Emma T.
This sponge is super affordable and is also super cute! It can be used in a number of different ways, and while it isn’t a super soft sponge it is soft enough that it won’t damage any of my dishes!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping things clean! It can be used on even the biggest messes, and it won’t ruin your hands!! We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Shenika D.
Bradford, OH
I am on my 3rd scrub daddy sponge. I hand wash my dishes daily and I get about 2-3 weeks on average per sponge. They are great on my plates, pots, and pans, they are ok on certain glasses. They fit perfectly inside my coffee mugs. Baby bottles and silverware are a pain to clean with this product. I love the fact that with warm water it is soft and squishy, and when you need to really scrub you can use cold water to harden the sponge and use it like a Brillo pad. I would and have recommended this to everyone I know, and people I talk to in the cleaning supply isles.
Allyson M.
We kinda put these on our registry as a joke because really... overpriced sponges that smile at you?! But OMG even my husband was impressed and has since bought more!
Carly M.
I love this product. Since I’ve used it, I haven’t bought anything else. Using hot water, the sponge softens up. It’s great to clean everything and lasts a long time.
Stephanie D.
Laredo, TX
To be honest I bought this because it was cute. I wasn't expecting much out of it but it ended up being more than what I expected. I love this sponge not only because it does its job but because it's long lasting. If you read the box it actually tells you about more surprising ways you can use it other than just a dish sponge. Surprising enough I found out that it can be used as a body loofa if your intent is not for the kitchen.
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
My mom bought this and recommended it to me, so of course I decided to try it. I hate the way that typical sponges can sometimes leave a gross odor/smell when cleaning dishes and they don't last very long. Scrub Daddy is a little bit pricier, but it is so much better than an actual sponge. It cleans more effectively and the eyes/mouth make cleaning knives and other utensils so easy. Even the circular shape is perfect for getting every part of the inside of a glass. I have heard that they don't last very long but ours is over 1 month old and still in excellent condition, so we'll see!
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
This sponge is an essential in my kitchen. I use it dry to really attack any leftovers. You can also use it wet. I have never had a problem with my sponges. They are user friendly. My entire family is obsessed. It's worth buying this sponge that will last months over a cheap, generic sponge that will last a month. If you're hesitant about this sponge just try it out and you will LOVE it! It's worth every single penny.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies