Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE this scrubber! We use it all over the house; it even cleaned off all the grubbiness on our sliding glass door from the previous occupant's dogs. It never scratches any of my non-stick cookware and I even feel comfortable using it on my flat surface stove. Whenever it gets dirty, we just throw it in the top rack of our dishwasher and it comes pretty clean. We will purchase again and again.
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
This is an amazing dish scrubber! When you use cold water it hardens- when you use hot it softens up! Rough enough to get off all the hard stuff without scratching! It’s amazing & though it’s a bit more than your leading scrub pad it’s worth it!
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
I had a regular sponge but my friend told me about the scrub daddy and how it was on shark tank and that I should get one. I bought it at Home Depot and I absolutely love it. cleans so good no lie I love it I will never buy another nasty sponge again
A. L.
The Scrub Daddy is hands down my favorite purchase of 2017! I wish that I had tried it out a lot sooner. It does a fabulous job of removing caked-on food messes and I love that you can use his :-) to help clean your utensils completely. I would recommend this as a stocking stuffer for anybody who spends lots of time in the kitchen.
Kelsey G.
I really wanted to try this product after I watched the Shark Tank episode. I was not disappointed in the slightest. This is hands down the best sponge I have ever used in my life-- and I have washed A LOT of dishes! The sponge can be used soft or hard. To make it softer for surfaces you don't want to scratch, such as a griddle or nice pan, just wet the sponge a little more before use. This sponge scrubs off the toughest of stains. I used to get so frustrated with stains on pots and pains, but not with the scrub daddy. I usually purchase this at my local Kroger. I haven't found it at any Walmart store, but I know you can purchase them online at Walmart. At Kroger it usually runs around $4.00. It is worth every penny! I use it for a couple of months and then switch out with a new one for hygiene purposes. I have bought multiple of these sponges and will never go back to the ordinary dish sponge again! The no scratch claim is 100%. None of my tough surfaces, or things that worn you to be careful when washing the surface (my griddle) have never been scratched or anything else. Great product, a must have in the home!
Dottie S.
I absolutely loved every these. I use them to clean the stove top, dishes and we use on our car rims. Everyone in our family loves washing dishes with this and it doesn't smell like a sponge or get slimy.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
So glad that I tried this! At first glance it seemed like just another sponge, but it is very durable and doesn't hold on to gunk like a normal sponge does. It works incredibly well for heavy duty scrubbing, not just for dishes but also for cleaning appliances or other surfaces.
Paige W.
Laurel, MS
Love my scrub daddy! Not only is it cute as a button but it cleans very well. I received it as a wedding gift in a basket and since then I have bought every woman in the family one!
Cindy W.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am so in love with the Scrub Daddy!!! I have bought one for all my family members and friends and now that's all they use! They last forever and don't stick like sponges!
Sydney R.
Marion, OH
These sponges are kind of expensive for sponges but they do work really well on all sorts of things. The grooves on the top help to get food out of small places. I would definitely repurchase these and recommend them to anybody.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies