Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Jerikah B.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Candace P.
Laurel Park, NC
This little guy is so fun, but don't let that make you underestimate him. First of all the design is very purposeful and clever. There are so many ways to use this. Cleaning spoons to the moth? Love it! The box it comes with explains the many many ways to use it. I live that it can be harder with colder water for tougher cleaning and softer with hot or warm water. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. would give it five stars, but mine fell apart after owning it for a short amount of time (I'm suspecting multiple dishwasher tips did it in) However I did purchase another one because I loved it so much and h willing to see if this one can last a while longer.
Stephanie C.
I LOVED this product. I was so happy with how it worked and how I didn't feel like I was pumping soap into it every 5 seconds. But after about two weeks of use it already started to rip and about a week later, today, I need to throw it out because it is absolutely shredded. Never paying $5 for a crummy sponge.
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
I hate a smelly sponge! Who doesn't?! I tried every type of sponge out there and no matter what they smelled after just a few uses. The Scrub Daddy saved my hands from the gross sponge smell! They never smells and clean my dishes great! They only downfall us they fall apart after a while. But I get a lot more uses out of them than I ever did from traditional sponges.
Morgan D.
Auburn, Al
Best sponge I've ever had. I typically don't use sponges because they get foul from bacteria so quickly. This one is totally different. Because of the porous material, it actually fully dries before water has time to sit and soil. The fact that it can be soft and hard makes this item the most useful cleaning tool in my sink!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE this scrubber! We use it all over the house; it even cleaned off all the grubbiness on our sliding glass door from the previous occupant's dogs. It never scratches any of my non-stick cookware and I even feel comfortable using it on my flat surface stove. Whenever it gets dirty, we just throw it in the top rack of our dishwasher and it comes pretty clean. We will purchase again and again.
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
This is an amazing dish scrubber! When you use cold water it hardens- when you use hot it softens up! Rough enough to get off all the hard stuff without scratching! It’s amazing & though it’s a bit more than your leading scrub pad it’s worth it!
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
I had a regular sponge but my friend told me about the scrub daddy and how it was on shark tank and that I should get one. I bought it at Home Depot and I absolutely love it. cleans so good no lie I love it I will never buy another nasty sponge again
A. L.
The Scrub Daddy is hands down my favorite purchase of 2017! I wish that I had tried it out a lot sooner. It does a fabulous job of removing caked-on food messes and I love that you can use his :-) to help clean your utensils completely. I would recommend this as a stocking stuffer for anybody who spends lots of time in the kitchen.
Lauren P.
Bronx
Scrub Daddy is the best kitchen sponge out there! It is so easy to rinse out and it lasts much longer than the others, it never gets stinky like most sponges. It is really neat how it’s pliable and soft when the water is hot and it is stiff and scrubby when the water is cold, giving you great cleaning versatility.
Kelsey G.
I really wanted to try this product after I watched the Shark Tank episode. I was not disappointed in the slightest. This is hands down the best sponge I have ever used in my life-- and I have washed A LOT of dishes! The sponge can be used soft or hard. To make it softer for surfaces you don't want to scratch, such as a griddle or nice pan, just wet the sponge a little more before use. This sponge scrubs off the toughest of stains. I used to get so frustrated with stains on pots and pains, but not with the scrub daddy. I usually purchase this at my local Kroger. I haven't found it at any Walmart store, but I know you can purchase them online at Walmart. At Kroger it usually runs around $4.00. It is worth every penny! I use it for a couple of months and then switch out with a new one for hygiene purposes. I have bought multiple of these sponges and will never go back to the ordinary dish sponge again! The no scratch claim is 100%. None of my tough surfaces, or things that worn you to be careful when washing the surface (my griddle) have never been scratched or anything else. Great product, a must have in the home!
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies