Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
My husbands family is obsessed with scrub daddy’s so we always get them for Christmas. It’s a cool concept, but I’m not a fan of the material. I use mine to get tough food off of my dishes before I use a different sponge to clean with.
Kaitlyn C.
I tell everyone about how much I love this sponge! I hate all sponges, because they smell awful and filled with bacteria. Scrub Daddy does not smell or collect the food that you’re cleaning off your plates. They are worth the price!
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this sponge. I’ve recommended it to others, and have been using it myself for the past year or so. It doesn’t retain a smell like other sponges I’ve used do, and it’s even dishwasher safe! It’s durable and effective.
Katie J.
Seymour, TN
My husband and I learned about this product from Shark Tank and we instantly fell in love! This is the only sponge (brand of sponges) we have bought for the passed 6 months! We’d recommend it to anyone!
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
I was cleaning my landlords house and she told me about these that they get soft in warm water and hard in cold. So I found them and bought them to try and they are amazing. Great for everyday washing.
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
I have two of these in my.house for completely opposite uses!

The first is obviously in the kitchen. I am able to use this on my porcelain pans with out cringing on any possibly damage. It almost wipes away most stuck on foods (with minimal soap amount.) It's temperture flexible texture is easy to use for a variety of surfaces in my kitchen. I have found small food like pepper and the like are quick to sink into the textures of Scrub Daddy. Nothing a little vigorous rinsing doesn't cure. Did I mention the dishwasher safe feature? It saves me on replacing regular sponges and gives me the confidence of a CLEAN tool for my dishes.

My secondary confessional use..? Ladies... Scrub daddy is going to be the most effective,most sanitary and MOST GENTLE exfoliation method you could ever find! Under hot shower water, scrub daddy is a soft but slightly rough enough texture to leave my skin feeling baby smooth, without feeling raw and tender . One dishwasher run it's CLEAN AND SANITIZED!
Alea P.
Laurel Park, NC
This little guy is so fun, but don't let that make you underestimate him. First of all the design is very purposeful and clever. There are so many ways to use this. Cleaning spoons to the moth? Love it! The box it comes with explains the many many ways to use it. I live that it can be harder with colder water for tougher cleaning and softer with hot or warm water. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. would give it five stars, but mine fell apart after owning it for a short amount of time (I'm suspecting multiple dishwasher tips did it in) However I did purchase another one because I loved it so much and h willing to see if this one can last a while longer.
Stephanie C.
I LOVED this product. I was so happy with how it worked and how I didn't feel like I was pumping soap into it every 5 seconds. But after about two weeks of use it already started to rip and about a week later, today, I need to throw it out because it is absolutely shredded. Never paying $5 for a crummy sponge.
Morgan D.
Auburn, Al
Best sponge I've ever had. I typically don't use sponges because they get foul from bacteria so quickly. This one is totally different. Because of the porous material, it actually fully dries before water has time to sit and soil. The fact that it can be soft and hard makes this item the most useful cleaning tool in my sink!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE this scrubber! We use it all over the house; it even cleaned off all the grubbiness on our sliding glass door from the previous occupant's dogs. It never scratches any of my non-stick cookware and I even feel comfortable using it on my flat surface stove. Whenever it gets dirty, we just throw it in the top rack of our dishwasher and it comes pretty clean. We will purchase again and again.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies