Scrub Daddy

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free...
142 Reviews
5 / 5
I am a huge scrub daddy fan. They clean so well. And I love that they don’t smell at all and don’t harbor bacteria. They are pricey but it’s honestly worth it.
5 / 5
I finally jumped on the scrub daddy bandwagon and purchased one, and I now see why everyone raved about it. This sponge works so well cleaning and removing grease and grime, but also doesn’t scratch my pans all up! Definitely would recommend.
5 / 5
I have seen all of the memes about this sponge changing their life… and I can confirm it’s true! Since purchasing my first one, I have continually repurchased this product and will no longer use any other brand of sponge. I swear it’s magic!
5 / 5
Where have you been all my life?? I will never buy a regular sponge again! It does a great job in cleaning and is more hygienic that your typical foam sponge. Great buy!
5 / 5
First time cleaning with the scrub daddy and I love it. Great for the tile shower. Helps lather the shower cleaner to be more sudsy and clean efficiently.
5 / 5
I kept hearing such good things that I decided to try it myself. Wow! This scrubber is amazing. I actually went out and bought more. I have one for dishes and another to clean bathrooms.
5 / 5
Love my scrub daddy! I love washing my pots and pans with it and then the sink. Its awesome to clean the microwave and oven with a little bit of pink stuff. When my scrub daddy starts looking like it's had better days I place it in my bathroom to scrub the toilet.
5 / 5
I discovered these right after they came into my local store. There were some ladies getting some and they said that I'd love them and get a couple cause they sell out qiuck. Well I bought a few and used then that night after dinner. Wow...these a the best sponges. They ring out great and my dishes are so clean!
5 / 5
I love my scrub daddy!!! They are live up to the hype. They last forever and clean my dishes efficiently. I’m on my 3rd one. Definitely worth the price.
5 / 5
Alla behöver en i sitt liv. Den är verkligen så bra. Hård tills man sköljer den i varmt vatten. Den håller länge och går att använda gång på gång.