Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Jerikah B.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this sponge. Honestly. I won't wash dishes without it! It changes texture in hot and cold water, is completely scratch free, doesn't hold odors and lasts away longer than your average sponge. The patened flextexture that it's made out of is a semi closed structure that doesn't hold bacteria like other sponges. It's also dishwasher safe if you want to clean it that way. It's smiling face is not just for gazing into, it serves a purpose! It's eyes are for your fingers so you can get into those hard to reach cups and it's mouth was engineered specifically with your utensils in mind. It's so phenomenal that I wrote a persuasive speech on it for my speech class and everyone loved theirs! It's so cute and stress free it will even make your roommate/significant other WANT to do the dishes. Ditch your old sponge ASAP and discover for yourself why the Scrub Daddy is "America's Favorite Sponge." Seriously. You won't go back.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE this sponge! It is gentle with your pans but aggressive with the food stuck to your pan. It just makes doing the dishes by hand so much easier. Plus it doesnt smell (if at all) as quickly as the other sponges. My only thing is it seems to break down a lot faster than other sponges, but im okay with that because i dont like a lot of bacteria build up anyways.
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
THESE ARE LIFE CHANGING! I never understood the hype until I was gifted one and now I’m HOOKED! When put in warm water it is flexible and able to bend into shapes to fit into small cracks and crevasses. Here’s the craziest part- when you run it under cold water it becomes a lot harder providing more scrubbing power to help get every last bit of your mess cleaned up.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This product works great! I have used it for my dishes and it gets the food/ dirt off exceptionally well! It gets off any stains that I have on my reusable water bottle as well, (lipstick, food, etc) my mom also uses it for cleaning elsewhere in the house and it did a good job as well. I love watching shark tank and I love lori grenier and I always wanted to try this after hearing so much about it! I'm glad I finally did!
Nic S.
I saw this product on the shark tank and didn’t really understand the point since there’s tons of scrubbies out there that get the job done. I didn’t plan on purchasing it because of the price but I saw it on clearance so I decided to try this out to see what the hype was. It works but it isn’t any better than the cheap ones. I think your paying more because it was on the shark tank. The one thing it has that the typical scrubby doesn’t is the wholes which are good for knifes. I wouldn’t buy if it wasn’t on clearance.
Erica C.
These sponges are truly the best! They get soft in warm water and hard in cold water. They are super effective at scrubbing hard to clean areas. Plus they have a cute little smile face on them! I have bought these multiple times and I love them.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges last such a long time! When you first pick it up it might feel a bit hard but when you run warm water on it it will soften just enough! They are a good size and fit perfectly in your hand. They are durable and cute. I like the eyes and mouth on it because you can use it to scrub the spoons and forks more throughly. Ever since my husband came home with one of these, we have not purchased any other type of sponge. We usually get the 3 pack for convenience.
Becky P.
This product works great! Does not scratch and is so cute! A product that is totally worth buying! I clean my dishes and my stove with it and it works better than anything I have ever used. I will continue to buy the Scrub Daddy sponges.
Tori M.
Van Buren
I love this product!! It makes doing dishes a little easier and the cute design makes me happy. It doesn't ever scratch my dishes and I have yet to come across a stain it can't remove. I am so glad I saw it on shark tank not too long ago, otherwise I wouldn't have ever heard about it!
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This gets EVERYTHING, wether it's sticker residue, grease, food stuck on the stove it helps you scrub everything out. I love that it changes from hard to soft based on water temp and is easy to clean when you're done.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies