Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

• How long does it last for most? 2 Answers
  • Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a re...2 Answers
  • CN this be used on nonstick pans?2 Answers
Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This product works great! I have used it for my dishes and it gets the food/ dirt off exceptionally well! It gets off any stains that I have on my reusable water bottle as well, (lipstick, food, etc) my mom also uses it for cleaning elsewhere in the house and it did a good job as well. I love watching shark tank and I love lori grenier and I always wanted to try this after hearing so much about it! I'm glad I finally did!
Kylie F.
Boise , ID
THESE ARE LIFE CHANGING! I never understood the hype until I was gifted one and now I’m HOOKED! When put in warm water it is flexible and able to bend into shapes to fit into small cracks and crevasses. Here’s the craziest part- when you run it under cold water it becomes a lot harder providing more scrubbing power to help get every last bit of your mess cleaned up.
Alea P.
Laurel Park, NC
This little guy is so fun, but don't let that make you underestimate him. First of all the design is very purposeful and clever. There are so many ways to use this. Cleaning spoons to the moth? Love it! The box it comes with explains the many many ways to use it. I live that it can be harder with colder water for tougher cleaning and softer with hot or warm water. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher. would give it five stars, but mine fell apart after owning it for a short amount of time (I'm suspecting multiple dishwasher tips did it in) However I did purchase another one because I loved it so much and h willing to see if this one can last a while longer.
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
This is an amazing dish scrubber! When you use cold water it hardens- when you use hot it softens up! Rough enough to get off all the hard stuff without scratching! It’s amazing & though it’s a bit more than your leading scrub pad it’s worth it!
Kaitlyn C.
I tell everyone about how much I love this sponge! I hate all sponges, because they smell awful and filled with bacteria. Scrub Daddy does not smell or collect the food that you’re cleaning off your plates. They are worth the price!
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
I love this sponge. I’ve recommended it to others, and have been using it myself for the past year or so. It doesn’t retain a smell like other sponges I’ve used do, and it’s even dishwasher safe! It’s durable and effective.
Katie J.
Seymour, TN
My husband and I learned about this product from Shark Tank and we instantly fell in love! This is the only sponge (brand of sponges) we have bought for the passed 6 months! We’d recommend it to anyone!
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
I was cleaning my landlords house and she told me about these that they get soft in warm water and hard in cold. So I found them and bought them to try and they are amazing. Great for everyday washing.
Emma T.
This sponge is super affordable and is also super cute! It can be used in a number of different ways, and while it isn’t a super soft sponge it is soft enough that it won’t damage any of my dishes!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Oh my god!! I am in LOVE with Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tools!! Rigid in cold water, soft in warm water, doesn’t smell, washes in the dishwasher. Using this helps eliminate the need for many chemical cleaners, too. Also like the Scrub Mommy (2-Count). Bonus - it smiles at me every time I walk into my kitchen. 😊. That makes me smile.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?