Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
THESE ARE LIFE CHANGING! I never understood the hype until I was gifted one and now I’m HOOKED! When put in warm water it is flexible and able to bend into shapes to fit into small cracks and crevasses. Here’s the craziest part- when you run it under cold water it becomes a lot harder providing more scrubbing power to help get every last bit of your mess cleaned up.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
This product works great! I have used it for my dishes and it gets the food/ dirt off exceptionally well! It gets off any stains that I have on my reusable water bottle as well, (lipstick, food, etc) my mom also uses it for cleaning elsewhere in the house and it did a good job as well. I love watching shark tank and I love lori grenier and I always wanted to try this after hearing so much about it! I'm glad I finally did!
Nic S.
I saw this product on the shark tank and didn’t really understand the point since there’s tons of scrubbies out there that get the job done. I didn’t plan on purchasing it because of the price but I saw it on clearance so I decided to try this out to see what the hype was. It works but it isn’t any better than the cheap ones. I think your paying more because it was on the shark tank. The one thing it has that the typical scrubby doesn’t is the wholes which are good for knifes. I wouldn’t buy if it wasn’t on clearance.
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
I hate a smelly sponge! Who doesn't?! I tried every type of sponge out there and no matter what they smelled after just a few uses. The Scrub Daddy saved my hands from the gross sponge smell! They never smells and clean my dishes great! They only downfall us they fall apart after a while. But I get a lot more uses out of them than I ever did from traditional sponges.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges last such a long time! When you first pick it up it might feel a bit hard but when you run warm water on it it will soften just enough! They are a good size and fit perfectly in your hand. They are durable and cute. I like the eyes and mouth on it because you can use it to scrub the spoons and forks more throughly. Ever since my husband came home with one of these, we have not purchased any other type of sponge. We usually get the 3 pack for convenience.
Becky P.
This product works great! Does not scratch and is so cute! A product that is totally worth buying! I clean my dishes and my stove with it and it works better than anything I have ever used. I will continue to buy the Scrub Daddy sponges.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Oh my god!! I am in LOVE with Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tools!! Rigid in cold water, soft in warm water, doesn’t smell, washes in the dishwasher. Using this helps eliminate the need for many chemical cleaners, too. Also like the Scrub Mommy (2-Count). Bonus - it smiles at me every time I walk into my kitchen. 😊. That makes me smile.
Mary K.
Hands down favorite sponge! Works well for every day dishes and stuck on messes. Use it with hot water and it is soft and with cold water it stays harder and better to scrub.
Ashley B.
Okay these are so fricken cute! I like how they were on shark tank and now they're in so many stores. I do like these way more than a regular sponge. They're so much better at scrubbing dishes and the look of it is way better than an ordinary sponge. It's really cheap too and lasts longer than sponges.
Brittni B.
Spring
These work great even for getting into small areas . Doant scratch like some do soft but tuff enough to clean well . Works good for cleaning other items then just dishes.
Jane L.
Worcester , MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Heard so much hype about this product.. what do you guys think? Better than all the rest or nearly the same? Pros cons?
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
I would love to get a box full of cleaning supplies 😍 anybody else Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning ToolMethod cleaning supplies