Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Stephanie C.Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool uploaded by Amy M.

BY SCRUB DADDY

Scratch free Scrub Daddy® The Flex Texture Cleaning Tool.
New!
Try me!
You'll love me!
Soft in warm water.
Firm in cool water. see more...

• How long does it last for most? 2 Answers
  • Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a re...2 Answers
  • CN this be used on nonstick pans?2 Answers
Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tool
  • "I was skeptical at first, but now it's my new favorite thing in the kitchen." in 1 review
Arielle D.
tustin, CA
After hearing all the hype about how wonderful this product is, I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed. Although this product is super cute, it wasn't very useful for me. It gets dirty really fast and isn't easy to sanitize. It's too large to use in most drinking glasses and mugs and I found that it doesn't do much for scrubbing silverware. Not a fan and wouldn't recommend this.
Carolyn C.
Corp Christi, TX
We love this. Watch the infomercial! We were given one not knowing all its uses and still loved it. Then we watched the infomercial and were even more amazed. We love that it can change texture, fit into nooks and crannies and that it does a great job scrubbing without leaving any scratches. We won't be going back to sponges for our kitchen dish cleaning.
Jessica D.
This sponge is the new go-to in the house for hard to remove stains and spills. In combination with Zap! it's really amazing and together they were able to clean what so many other cleaning solutions and sponges and brushes could not.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I love this little sponge! It's the perfect size to get in classes and the circle design lets you get into the curves of pots and dishes. It's amazing how easy it is the gets stuck on spots out. Would for sure recommend to others!
Dottie S.
I absolutely loved every these. I use them to clean the stove top, dishes and we use on our car rims. Everyone in our family loves washing dishes with this and it doesn't smell like a sponge or get slimy.
Amanda M.
The best scrubber ever! I use this for stick on stains and it works for my very expensive pans as well. It never leaves scratches, as promised, easy to keep clean and tough enough for any stain!
Cindy W.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am so in love with the Scrub Daddy!!! I have bought one for all my family members and friends and now that's all they use! They last forever and don't stick like sponges!
Andrea D.
Orlando , FL
My favorite kitchen item. This thing is awesome how it goes from rough to soft in different temperatures of water. Highly recommend.
Amber W.
These are the only sponges we buy. They work great on any surface and they last a long time. Worth every penny.
Karen R.
Baltimore
Oh my god!! I am in LOVE with Scrub Daddy Scratch Free Cleaning Tools!! Rigid in cold water, soft in warm water, doesn’t smell, washes in the dishwasher. Using this helps eliminate the need for many chemical cleaners, too. Also like the Scrub Mommy (2-Count). Bonus - it smiles at me every time I walk into my kitchen. 😊. That makes me smile.
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
How long does it last for most?
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Do these last a while or will need to replace it as often as a regular sponge?
Kelly S.
Tonawanda, NY
CN this be used on nonstick pans?