BY SCRUB DADDY

Product Type: Sponge Daddy Material: Polyurethane Application: All Purpose Color Family: Multicolored Number in Package: 4 Scratch free. Supersoft absorbent ResoFoam sponge pad bonded to FlexTexture scrubbing surface. Changes texture with temperature. Dishwasher safe. Rinses clean with running water to stay fresh and odor-free. see more...

Shelby P.
Gig Harbor, WA
As someone who lives in an apartment with no dishwasher, these scrubs are the way to go! They are comparable in costs to a name brand sponge, but last longer and work so much better!
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
These are AWESOME!!!! I bought my first pack the other day and honestly I hesitated because it was almost $5 for 4 sponges. These are not like normal sponges. No funky odors, cleans the cooked on gunk off anything quick and easy, and the gunk comes off the sponge easy too!!! I love these things already. And the soft side is super soft, lots of suds and even the tough scrubber side isn't that bad while dry but even better once wet.
Ryan Raw C.
Collegeville, PA
This removed caked on greasey burn marks from my old broiling pan that nothing else ever accomplished. I did use scouring powder with it but I've done that countless times before in the past and nothing ever made my pan clean until these. Even the blue sratchy pads that come on the other side of sponges didn't work or the Fuller Brush stainless steel product.
Krista W.
Uniontown, PA
This are awesome I just got some a few weeks ago when I went shopping for cleaning supplies and I can honestly say I will be repurchasing. My mom even went out and got some cuz she was blown away at how effective they are when she used them at my house
Megan R.
These sponges are by far the best I've used. they don't damage my pots and pans. they get the job done with less elbow grease. they get soft in warm to hot water and get firm with cold. they are easy to clean. love this brand!
Chelsea G.
Not really into the pads as much as I am the actual scrub daddys they don't last nearly as long! I always buy mine at weis & they don't scratch my pans but the sponge rips apart so easily I know they were on shark tank but they definitely need to step the game up!
Emma T.
They’re affordable sponges that come in a variety of colors. They aren’t super harsh, so my dishes are never scratched!
Angela P.
Suwanee, GA
These are okay, they do the job the rough part of the sponge starts to fall apart and food particles get stuck in it easily and doesn’t come out.
Kristina M.
Newark, NJ
Love that the scrub daddy side changes with the temperature of the water. Also the sponge portion lasts a long time and lathers well
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am in love with these happy little sponges! They make me smile even when I have to s rub a gross caked on pan!