BY SCRUB DADDY

Product Type: Sponge Daddy Material: Polyurethane Application: All Purpose Color Family: Multicolored Number in Package: 4 Scratch free. Supersoft absorbent ResoFoam sponge pad bonded to FlexTexture scrubbing surface. Changes texture with temperature. Dishwasher safe. Rinses clean with running water to stay fresh and odor-free. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
These sponges clean really well. Supposedly they are hard in cold water and soft in warm water. I always use hot water to wash dishes so I haven’t noticed the hard sponge part. One thing to note about these sponges is that the material starts breaking down after about a month of use. It’s probably a good time to replace sponges anyways so I still recommend these.
Jenna R.
Lubbock, TX
These are great sponges. The scrubbing side works so well and the soft side is gentle on nice dishes. Can get even the toughest burnt on food off. Really amazing.
Chelsey M.
LUDLOW
I love these sponges. They have the scrub daddy material on one side. It does a really great job at scrubbing really stuck on messes. The soft side does great for basic cleaning of dishes. I feel like these sponges last longer than regular sponges. I am able to use it longer before the dreaded sponge smell comes about.
Stephanie B.
These sponges are amazing! They really work in everything and they last a long time because you can just throw them in the dishwasher for a little refresh. A must have in every kitchen!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
We bought these sponges when we bought our original Sponge Daddy Scrubber because we were in need of some regular dish sponges. These work quite well and they hold soap quite nicely. My only complaint it that the scrubber part seems to be breaking down a bit quicker than I would expect. ***Update*** The scrubber wore down WAY faster than I think it should for the price. I am not sure I will be buying them again since I get a lot more uses out of my Scotchbrites.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
These sponges last week's in my house unlike other brands. Ring them out after every use and they stay fresh. The best thing is cold water makes these little beauties harder for more intense scrubbing while hot water will soften them up for the fine China.
member-271ebabaa
Fort Bragg, NC
I really love these sponges. I won't use anything else. They clean those tough spots off of dishes very easily. I like how warm water causes it to be more soft and cold water makes the sponge strong to really scrub those hard to clean spots. I won't use any other sponge after using a Scrub Daddy. It's definitely the best!
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
As someone who lives in an apartment with no dishwasher, these scrubs are the way to go! They are comparable in costs to a name brand sponge, but last longer and work so much better!
Megan B.
Nicholasville, KY
These are AWESOME!!!! I bought my first pack the other day and honestly I hesitated because it was almost $5 for 4 sponges. These are not like normal sponges. No funky odors, cleans the cooked on gunk off anything quick and easy, and the gunk comes off the sponge easy too!!! I love these things already. And the soft side is super soft, lots of suds and even the tough scrubber side isn't that bad while dry but even better once wet.
Ryan Raw C.
Collegeville, PA
This removed caked on greasey burn marks from my old broiling pan that nothing else ever accomplished. I did use scouring powder with it but I've done that countless times before in the past and nothing ever made my pan clean until these. Even the blue sratchy pads that come on the other side of sponges didn't work or the Fuller Brush stainless steel product.