Scripture Candy 115088 Candy Scripture Harvest Seeds Candy Corn

by Scripture Candy

Made with real honey- each small bag features a scripture and a TO:/FROM: signature area. Features Super - Food. Primary - Candy. Author - Scripture Candy.

Have you seen these in Canada anywhere?
Start your review of Scripture Candy 115088 Candy Scripture Harvest Seeds Candy Corn!
Troy, MO
Absolutely love me some candy corn! Any flavor is good but the pumpkin is my fave. It is definitely affordable! I usually buy this at dollar general. I usually eat candy corn about once a year. I would recommend this to others!
Orlando, FL
I love these candy I get mine at the dollar tree it not to sweet or sour it just right and my family loves it to we give it for treats and the kids love it to can't wait to buy more I recommend to everyone
Astoria
I love this ! It's my favorite candy but specially this one does not make you feel gross after words , I usually get it at my local supermarket , it's has great value and gets me in the Halloween mood !
I love candy corn! I grew up with this every Halloween. They are sweet and melt in your mouth! I love how it’s a festive tri-color. I bite them in every layer as a eat them, they are so worth the buy!
Providence, RI
The most iconic of all Halloween treats, this candy corn is the absolute best on the market! Easy to grab a handful and always a fan favorite, it will be the hit of your Halloween party this year! Affordable and great product!
Bronx, NY
Who doesn’t love candy corn , favorite candy for Halloween 🎃, I normally buy at a warehouse or bulk store , my absolutely go too, and affordable, which is nice , definitely recommend to everyone
Fort Riley , KS
Candy corn is a must for Halloween and fall season. These candy corns are perfect for trick or treaters or just a snack for yourself while watching your favorite spooky movie. I would definitely recommend these.
Woodland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love candy corn. It's my all time fav seasonal snack but not too many of course. Only eat it around the fall and totally get the fall feels flowing through my veins.ten out of ten totally reccommend to others!
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To be honest I don't really like candy corn. Just the texture when you bit into it is unappealing to me. Also the flavor isn't really all that great either. In all I don't like I and wouldn't really recommend it to anyone maybe get some chocolate instead.
Defiance, OH
Candy corn is alright. Personally not a big fan but would recommend if you enjoy it. I bought mine at Walmart great service easy to find it was very affordable. I wouldn’t personally buy this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...