Scripto Folding Lighter uploaded by Vanessa D.

BY SCRIPTO

Scripto® Folding Lighter.
Folds into a compact 5.5" lighter!
Great for backpacks, camping & picnics.
Folding nozzle conveniently lights in multiple positions. see more...

Molly K.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
This was okay. Lights well but the folding part was a bit iffy overall. The color was nice and it was a sleek design though
Delores H.
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
Scripto lighters very good they're easy to light there's not a whole lot I can say about a lighter but that it does what it should and I would recommend it
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
We keep 2 of these in out house st sll times. We burn our own trash and they are really great for that . We also use them when we decide to light up our grill too. You don't have to worry about burning your fingers with these. You can get these for less then 5.00 each .
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Lights good. How ever when it folds it starts to ware and broke after my first two times using it. I used it at camp fires not hard back country trips. Good idea poor design.
Fray M.
Fray M.
Love this Scripton folding lighter, I use it to lighting my candles. it's easy and safe to use.
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Love this product. highly recommending it. definitely need to check this out if you get the chance!
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
Easy to use and the fact that it folds up makes it super easy to pack in our camping gear!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Easy and convenient to use outdoors and indoors. Perfect for lighting candles.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Hamilton , Ontario
I love this product. Makes it so easy games in awkward positions. I like the fact that it also has the child lock.