Scripto Aim 'n Flame II Flexible Multi-Purpose Lighter uploaded by Blythe S.

BY SCRIPTO

Scripto® Aim 'n Flame® II Flexible Multi-Purpose Lighter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this lighter! It has come in handy so many times when your typical straight neck lighter just didn't cut it. It's so nice being able to bend the neck to get down in those tall candles and in the grill and stove top. This lighter has also held up very nicely!
Courtney N.
Great lighter, love that you can move the stick around it is very flexible. Makes it very easy to light things is without burning yourself. I would recommend this lighter if you do cook outs a lot and need to start to a fire. This light is very convenient and easy to store.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Cheers to whomever thought of making the flexible lighter! It's great for those hard to reach candles or starting fires when you're camping. I am so pleased with the ease of use of this lighter and the flexibility! Great Job, would recommend!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I really enjoy these lighters. Great for starting up the grill, getting a burnt down candle, or starting a fire. I always hated using the small lighters to start a fire or grill because I'd almost always burn my hand but I don't have to worry about that with these!
Kathleen F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Love using these on my stove when the pilot goes out, on the grill in the summer, and in the fireplace so you don't have to get too close to the flame. I even use these lighting candles because I have never been comfortable with matches.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love these for lighting candles especially. Great for getting down in a tall burnt down candle without burning your hand. The flexibility really makes it easy to put the flame exactly where you need it. Way better than the generic.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
These lighters are very helpful for lighting burners or grills or even candles the bend in it really helps you out a lot there very affordable and I would most definitely recommend this lighter to someone
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I have 3 of these one for my coffee table one for my patio and one for the grill. This is fantastic especially for large candles you can't reach the wicks on. Long life. Easy to use huge benefit of no our ex fingers
R A.
Great lighter, use it to light the pilot on my gas boiler, & hot water tank. Works beautifully with the flexible goose neck, able to bend & angle to reach the pilot easily.
Also good to light the coals on BBQ.
Would recommend for purchase.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really like to use these lighters when I have a candle jar that is hard to reach the wick at the bottom. has a curved head to reach what you need to light. I would recommend
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
How does this compare to Bic
rachelle a.
What ways do you like to use it?