Screamin' Sicilian™ Pizza co Holy Pepperoni Pizza

We have piled so much spicy hefty chopped thick-cut pepperoni on our Holy Pepperoni pizza that it may be illegal in some states. Our individually sized, never pressed, fire-baked crust struggles to hold the heaping pool of our tongue-popping secret recipe. Tomato sauce which we craft from the finest tomatoes available. If you think you can handle this assault on your taste buds, bring it on!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Screamin' Sicilian™ Pizza co Holy Pepperoni Pizza!
Devin H.
This taste awesome, it actually tastes like pizza you order out once again it easy to cook from my experience yes I recommend this item
Mandie P.
Jackson, MO
Quality ingredients makes for a quality frozen pizza. This has now become a family favorite for our pizza & game nights. Crust is not too thick or chewy and just the right amount of sauce.
Abbey R.
Millbrook, AL
I had always been intrigued at the grocery store when I saw Screamin Sicilian pizzas. I finally bought one and I haven’t bought a different frozen pizza since. For just a little bit more than Digornio, you get a MUCH better frozen pizza.
Courtney S.
Prosper, TX
Great pizza and has plenty of pepperoni on it. This pizza also has great cheese. Great for parties.

Looking for your answer?