Screamin' Sicilian Pizza Co. Supreme Pizza Supremus Maximus

BY SCREAMIN' SICILIAN PIZZA CO.

Screamin Sicilian™ Pizza Co. Supremus Maximus Supreme Pizza.

Zesty Italian tomato sauce.

Wisconsin whole milk mozzarella.

Rough cut pepperoni.

Sweet Italian sausage.

Fire roasted green & red pepper strips.

Onions & black olives.

This will rule your mouth!

Wisconsin Cheese™.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Galen H.
Stupid me, you would think that by my age, I would have learned that there are no great frozen pizza's by now, and after trying this one, I find out that that is still true. What a dissapointing experience, I really had hope, when I brought this one home. Crust,?? was a cross between cardboard and milk toast. tough in the center and soggy on the outside, ugggg... rough cut pepperoni??? yea just another word for ends and pieces. sausage?? if you want to call it that, textureless meat product without flavor of any kind, and you start to get my drift. my best suggestion?? go to allrecipies.com, find a good homemade recipe and try that one. It's got to be better than this, you can thank me later,haha
Natasha B.
Bowling Green
Love these pizzas the quality is like delivery but you don’t have to wait for someone to bring it to you. I also enjoy the mustache with each pizza. The toppings on the pizza are always huge which sets it apart from other pizzas.
Matthew R.
Dayton
By far the best frozen pizza I’ve ever had. They are super easy to make and taste like they’re fresh not frozen. I always get these as a easy dinner. They aren’t priced much different than your regular frozen pizzas.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Was hoping that this pizza would have more flavor than the cheese pizza this brand creates.. although not much more flavor. Something is missing. It appears to be made with quality ingredients. The pizza tastes best when it is hot right out of the oven, when it cools down a bit you notice that it is lacking flavor.
Don T.
Mililani, HI
Hawaii is lacking in the pizza department, especially near my house in Mililani, so I find myself buying more frozen pizza than I should. Our local commissary started carrying Screamin' Sicilian pizzas, so I picked up the Supremus Maximus.  This is the best frozen pizza I've ever eaten. I follow the instructions on the package with the exception of using a pizza stone, which I allow to preheat along with the oven. This produces a nice, crispy crust and the pizza cooks evenly throughout. I don't feel so bad about the lack of a good pizza place thanks to the modern marvel of Screamin' Sicilian frozen pizza.
Jessica L.
Oil City, PA
This is my new favorite pizza and I know..it's more expensive than other frozen pizzas but one bite will tell you it's worth every penny. loads of real toppings, a flavorful sauce and perfect crust..that you can enjoy without waiting for delivery people!
Sarah R.
This doesn't taste like frozen pizza, and that's a good thing! This pizza is a little more expensive than the other brands but it has real cheese, thick cut pepperoni, and the sausage doesn't have that weird chemical taste. It has replaced Digorno as our go to frozen pizza.
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
Sooo of good. loaded with toppings. just enough sauce at $6.99 from Publix I will definitely try this again. great for a hands on dinner option.
Hali H.
Best frozen pizza out there! Quality ingredients, delicious taste and cheaper than ordering out! We enjoy these at least once a week!
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
This pizza was amazing. My entire family loved everything from the half meatballs all the way down to the crust. There was plenty of bell peppers, olives and onions to go around. The half meatballs and pepperoni stood out and demanded to tasted. Overall great pizza. We will buy this pizza again.