BY NONE

After a series of mysterious deaths befalls their small town, an offbeat group of friends led by Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) become the target of a masked killer in this smash-hit "clever thriller" (The Washington Post) that launched the "Scream" franchise and breathed new life into the horror genre. Audio Commentary, Production Featurette. Behind the Scenes: "On the Scream Set" and "Drew Barrymore", Subtitles: Spanish and English.

Buy on Target
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
I seriously know every single line to this movie, I've seen it so many times. It's a cult classic, an all around great film! I constantly have Scream marathons at home. Wes Craven created a masterpiece with these films.
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
This is a great movie to watch for Halloween. It leaves you guessing who the murderer is throughout the whole movie and even in the sequels. I also love how they had Emma Roberts in the fourth sequel.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Chatom, AL
I love this movie i am huge horror fan. i have seen this movie over 100 times i have it on dvd more then once i know it word by word.. it is one of them movies when u first see it it keeps u on the edge of your seat
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
An awesome horror film that is a must watch. It's not like all the unreal horror films. This movie is something that could actually Happen in real life
tatyanna E.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville, FL
Favorite series! always keeps you guessing. the entire movie. so happy it's on bluray.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Great, great, great horror movie. Its such a classic movie that takes pot shots at classic horror movies. Learn the rules and survive!
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
My favorite horror movie of all time. Had no idea who the killer was until the very end!!!!
The Artist E.
The Artist E.
One of my favorite horror movies that gets me in the Halloween spirit every year. It's quirky, smart and has some good jump scare moments. My favorite thing about this movie is that the characters essentially tell you exactly what is happening before it happens, as it follows a classic slasher narrative. The drew barrymore opening scene is fantastic and sets the tone for the whole movie. Definitely worth watching repeatedly!
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
One of my favourite horror movies of all time!! Love the characters and the use of comedy. Ghost face is such an iconic character. I love the beginning of the movie- it keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Amzee K.
Amzee K.
London
I have enjoyed watching scream and it keeps you wanting to know what's next! I can't wait till the new episodes come out. I want to watch it!