Scratchpad The Original Scratch Lounge

by Scratchpad

World s best Cat ScratcherEine kleine Box mit grosser Wirkung! In diesem dreiseitigen Kratzbett fuehlt sich jede Katze wohl. Sie kann sich austoben und gleichzeitig ihr Beduerfnis beriedigen, sich einzunisten. Kratzen, Kuscheln, Ausruhen - alles ist moeglich.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scratchpad The Original Scratch Lounge!
Atlanta, IN
I bought this thing thinking that it would be another ignored item in my room. The cats actually really like it. When I bought it and it came in the mail, I felt stupid for actually paying for something that is merely cardboard. But hey, they like stretching out in it, so cant complain too much.
Reno
Scratchpad The Original Scratch Lounge uploaded by Jessica A.
This product saved my FURNITURE! We tried many different scratching posts, my cat Charlie never seemed to gravitate toward any. We needed to get her a scratching post so she wouldn't scratch our furniture. This product works! Everytime I come home from work, she is laying on her scratch lounge. What I love about it, is that it is also reversible. It is only $20 to replace the inside. Lastly, my cat is long and she still fits comfortably in here.
Lambertville, NJ
Scratchpad The Original Scratch Lounge uploaded by Sofia F.
My cat, Shandy, loves the Scratchpad Original Scratch Lounge!!! He is close to 20lbs and he cat comfortably lounge. He loves to scratch it as well! The cardboard pieces can be turned over for extra scratches. They can even be replaced!! 100%++++ love this item.
Charlottesville, VA
My cat is completely obsessed. This is the only scratcher he's ever liked! He also likes to just sit in it and chill out.