Scratch-Free Scrubbing Sponge, 4 1/8" Diameter, Yellow, Polymer Foam, 4/Pack

BY SCRUB DADDY, INC.

Scrub Daddy Scratch-Free Scrubbing Sponge, 4 1/8" Diameter, Yellow, Polymer Foam, 4/Pack -SCBSD4PI Safely use scrubbing sponge to scrub without the fear of scratching your favorite surfaces. Unlike traditional sponges, Scrub Daddy has been independently lab tested to rinse clean of debris and resist odors for up to two months. Scrub Daddy is made from exclusive scratch-free FlexTexture that transforms consistency by simply adjusting your water temperature. In warm water, it becomes soft and compressible, in cold water it becomes firm to give even more scrubbing power. Ergonomically designed for an easy grip, the eyes accommodate two fingers to eliminate slippage while in use. It is also dishwasher and washing machine safe for reuse. Sponge Type- Scrub Sponge, Material(s)- Polymer Foam, Shape- Round, Width- 4 1/8".

Assembled Product Weight: 0.16 Pounds

Scratch-Free Scrubbing Sponge, 4 1/8" Diameter, Yellow, Polymer Foam, 4/Pack
Savannah L.
Parrish
Purchased at: Walmart
Scrub Daddy and Mommy sponges are the only sponges I will use. They dont hold smells and stains like most and when they start staining or smelling I know to throw them out. They don't scratch but definitely tear through grease and grime no problem.
Kathryn W.
San Antonio
Never would I have thought this Shark Tank product would end up in our kitchen. Married to a chef, our kitchen gets a ton of use, and these are the best sponges for cleaning up our mess!
Livvy L.
Marietta, GA
Unfortunately I can't hit back in my review because I couldn't see the photo but we bought the Scour Daddy Scrub Daddy sponges. They work great except they are a bit rough on nicer surfaces.
Laura G.
I adore my scrub daddy’s! They’re the best for deep cleaning and I love that they can be thrown in the dishwasher! I stock up when the they’re on qvc!
Rachelle T.
Reseda, CA
Purchased at: Target
These never get that gross smell like a regular sponge and they are cheap enough that I can replace it every few weeks and not break the bank.
Angela J.
Shawnee, KS
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Absolutely the best sponge ever! Warm water it gets soft and cold water it gets hard to use on those pots and pans. Works wonders.
heather T.
Broken Arrow
This is the only sponge I use. I love it. I use it to clean almost every thing. I love that it changes firmness with
Kaitlyn N.
Rio Rancho
Absolutely love!!!! The water temp controls the firmness of the sponge, cleans great and gets odd shapes as well!
Brooklyn W.
Centerville , UT
These sponges are seriously so AMAZING I had no idea how much I needed this until I received one as a gift and then I couldn't ever go back to a normal sponge these are amazing!!!