BY DEAN & DELUCA

Bright, sweet, yet remarkably well grounded (grounded or rounded?). Scrappy's Lavender Bitters capture spring in a bottle and pours the soul of the lavender flower in a glass. Use these unique handcrafted bitters to play tribute to where they are from, Seattle, WA, by making a "Lusty Lady" with your favorite gin. See our recipe below.

Ben C.
Fort Worth
Lovely lavender flavor. The beautiful herbaceous notes come out very well in aroma to bring you in and then linger on the tongue. Great overall flavor! Works very well with cocktails with citrus. Packaging has a cool old world feel and drew me in immediately. Highly recommend!
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE these bitters. I like making my own lavender lemonade with lemon juice, simple syrup, a few shakes of this, and soda water! If I want an alcoholic twist, I use champagne instead of the soda water. Try this and mimosas will seem so boring afterwards. 🍾