Scrabble Crossword Game uploaded by Kylie R.

BY SCRABBLE #9 in Games

America s Favorite Word Game Ages 8 to Adult 2 to 4 Players Create your own F-U-N with the Scrabble Game! Take the challenge of making the best use of 7 letter tiles for just the right combination of wordplay, competition and fun. The Scrabble game draws family and friends around the board with the fun of building interlocking words and the competition for racking up big scores! Connect the classic wood letter tiles up, down and across the board to create distinct crosswords every game. Whether you play traditional rules or the rules for shorter gameplay, there s a new challenge every time you play. Contents: Gameboard 100 Wood letter tiles 4 Wooden tile racks Letter bag

Scrabble Crossword Game
  • "My family, friends and I have so much fun and so many laughs while playing this!" in 1 review
  • "Such a classic game who could go wrong with it?" in 1 review
  • "This game is definitely a favorite for family game night." in 1 review
  • "We played this every night of our stay." in 1 review
  • "Really fun game, especially for teenagers or any bookworms who like to test the bounds of their vocabulary." in 1 review
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love playing Scrabble. It's so fun to push your vocabulary to the extreme and maybe even acquire new words for your own vocabulary. It's always fun whenever you aren't sure if someone is making a word up or find out who is cheating how. Mostly I just loved to see how full we could make the board with various words.
Megan G.
This is a favorite for me, and my husband as well. We are a game loving family. Last year for our anniversary we went out and had a really nice dinner and then came home, snuck into the house, and played Scrabble (we texted our sitter to keep the kids in the living room lol) He beats me pretty much every time, but it's still fun.
Amber L.
This is my favorite board game.... I used to play Jr. Scrabble as a child! We have the special edition the board can actually turn... makes it easier for each player...And all you have to is spell... and try to win! Love it !
Elizabeth B.
This is a great game to play with family and friends. It is fun to play especially because each round will be different from the last! I've loved it since I was little and it will definitely keep you entertained! I recommend it to everyone!!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of my favorite games ever! You and the other player get a certain number of letters each and create words off of each other's on the board. I'm sure you're aware! I play similar versions online all the time, but nothing beats the real thing.
LaTayia A.
Scrabble is really one of those games that makes you think. You have to be strategic in your word placement in order to score the most points. Since it is an older game it is relatively inexpensive and I recommend to people who want to challenge their vocabulary.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Yes! Scrabble is fun! For all kinds of ages! (If you can spell) affordable and so fun!!wirks your brain 🧠.. gets you thinking and competitive juices flowing! Reminds me of the show The Handmaids Tale on Hulu now!! 😍
Bailey F.
Reedley
Scrabble is such a classic. Whenever my siblings and i are all home, we play this game. My mom has a huge vocabulary, so our mission is always to beat mom! We rarely accomplish that, but we have a blast trying to.
Miranda V.
Scrabble is one of my favorite games to play! It’s much more unique than just any board game. I really like this game and all the different versions of it there are. I have almost all of them! They’re cheap and really fun, highly recommend!
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Scrabble is one of my absolute favorite games. Whether you're a proud wordsmith or not, there's always fun to be had in seeing what word will show up on the board next. I definitely recommend this classic for families and friends of all ages. Playing Words With Friends is fun and all, but sometimes you just need the real thing to be brought out at a get together.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Who else loves this game?