BY SCOTTS

• Has anyone actually used this that can verify that it won't kill ...2 Answers
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Overall, not a bad product, I've definitely used worse. It did kill weeds, however I did have to apply it 3 separate times in order to kill them all. Each time I applied it though, I did notice a definite decrease in the weeds in my grass. I was very pleased though that it did not kill the actual grass that I had. My yard had more weeds than grass, maybe a more 'normal' grass to weeds ratio would require less applications to get the job done. I'm a little impatient, but I would buy this product again if the weeds come back.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is so bad for you. Don't use it if you have kids or pets or touch things outside or breath. Try using vinegar and dish soap on a sunny day. Works better and you don't ruin your soil if you ever want to grow your own food or herbs.
Judith B.
This weed killer works great for me. It's a real time saver. I spray the gaps in my driveway, walkways, and my horseshoe area. Kills the weeds and roots, then I just rake them away. Works for the whole season, which is great, leaving me more time for planting and enjoying.
Jenelle W.
Perry, MI
Weed B Gon works to get in between all the cracks in my sidewalk. It's nice to go the whole summer without having to pull the weeds that sprout up between cement pieces.
Nicole C.
Mason, OH
This product does a great job at getting rid of the weeds and not my grass. We have used this on our yard for three summers now.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
This is so great for weeds in the walkway or flowerbed. The sprayer is fantastic, too, way better than the traditional sprayer.
keith  .
This stuff works great on sidewalks and driveways but be careful using it if you have small children or pets.
Kate R.
This is one of the best weed killers around! Great for sidewalks or driveways. Always have some on hand.
Paula J.
Lake City
This does not work to well, I sprayed some on weeds in my driveway. did not kill all just some of them.....
Emily M.
This is great for those who like to garden. It helps kill all the unwanted weeds.
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Has anyone actually used this that can verify that it won't kill or discolor your lawn?