Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts
Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb

Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb

Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun and Shade Mix is Scotts most versatile mix that stays green even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun. Scotts wraps each seed in a unique WaterSmart Plus Coating that absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients, and protects seedlings from disease. Grow Quicker, Thicker, Greener Grass. Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb!
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb uploaded by Alicia O.
It’s great! Easy to maintain and easy to start! Say for pets and all you need to do is water and give sunlight !
Jody R.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
like this product a lot I've used it to cover bare spots in my yard probably caused by tree roots but desperate for no bare spots it took two years and probably about six bags but it turned out beautiful
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Purchased at: Home Depot
I recommend setting down some potting soil then sprinkling seeds then covering with some light soil and grass trimmings. Water regularly and you are good to go. In full sun it needs some extra coverings and water or the seeds get burned out.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
I’m not sure if the weather didn’t let these seeds grow to well or the type of dirt we have around our home or what but it our front yard we had so many little grasses growing but then winter came and we don’t see anymore grass 😢 so it worked but then it didn’t? I really don’t know what the deal is here
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb uploaded by Donna R.
So easy to use. Although it is my husband who does all the the yard work around our home. We have a lil over two acres and when we moved in he put this all over the property and as you can tell by the pictures we have a beautiful lawn. I definitely or he definitely recommends (lol)
Francesca L.
Pasadena, MD
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix 3lb uploaded by Francesca L.
Our back yard after new construction build has been a labor of love, and a lot of labor. This is our 3rd summer of projects and finally after lots of help from Scott’s products we found something that works. This sun and shade grass seed has worked and our grass looked great!! Don’t stop watering daily though, we went away for a week of vacation and we are back to square one. The key is this grass seed and daily watering!
Melanie B.
Orchard Park, NY
What the bag doesn’t say is it’ll fill in within 1 week. Large spot or small, this is a staple in our home when we are doing any sort of yard renovation. It fills in fast and fairly thick without any complicated directions.
Tara Z.
Canyon, TX
We moved into a place that had lots of weeds and bare spots of turf- this has been a life changer for getting those 2 things fixed
Jose E.
I bought this product to improve my lawn and cover some bold spots. After spreading the seeds and watering daily, all I got is a thick crab grass which I didn't have before. I don't know if it is from a bad batch, but this product actually ruined my lawn.
Michelle E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Really great product 👍 I was amazed by how well this works. Yes I would buy again and yes I would recommend to all of my friends and family

Looking for your answer?