Scott's Scotts Miracle-Gro Shake N Feed Tomato Fruit & Vegetable 8 Ounce 1008111 Pack of 6

BY SCOTTS

Perfect for urban home owners and anyone with smaller lawn and garden spaces. Can be used to feed potted plants indoors or outdoors. Feeds for 3 months. L x W x H: 2.75 x 3.5 x 6.5 see more...

Debbie H.
08754
I have always had great results with this product. I have multiple pots of different types of springtime vegetables and it has made such a difference in the way they grow. I definitely recommend this product.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Scott's isn't my go-to brand. The prices to me are just too expensive for the quality of work performed.
Robert G.
Charleston, Sc
I used the all purpose shake and feed for the first time this year and have been blown away with the results in my beds. My question is, should I get the tomato version for my tomatoes? Or do you think the all purpose will be good for my ornamental beds and veggie garden? It is kind of expensive so would rather just get the all purpose refill! thanks so much!