Scott's Scotts All Purpose Plant Food 3 Pounds - Part #: 1009001 uploaded by Keliesha J.Scott's Scotts All Purpose Plant Food 3 Pounds - Part #: 1009001 uploaded by Janice H.

BY SCOTTS

Produces high yield and better quality flowers and vegetables. Regular feeding enhances size of flower and vegetable plants. Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 5.5 x 9.5. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

• Where can i find? And if I were to plant my kitchen scraps would I ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the best plant foods that I have ever used. It is nicely priced and works extremely well. All of the plants that I used this one flourished this year. I will definitely be using this plant food again next year when I plant my garden.
Keliesha J.
Keliesha J.
I used around much of my yard. Everyththing grew so nice and pretty. I kind of just guessed in what to buy. I've always heard great things about this brand. You can find this at Walmart Lowes Home Depot or any gardening store
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Great Outdoors Expert
The stuff works great for keeping my flowers alive but I'm not. It keeps the nourished even if I forget to water them for a few days. Which I'm thankful for.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
This makes my plants grow so grow so good and the seam to flower a lot more also
Donna B.
Donna B.
This is a great product, the only plant food that I will purchase. It is of good quality and has a high rate of productivity. Helps my plants grow.
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.
It always seems to help my plants. I am not one that has learned climates and water needs
Laura M.
Laura M.
Bree L.
Bree L.
I have 5 raised beds that I fill with vegetables and flowers I grow from seed every year and every year I rely on this product to help my veggies/flower out and give them a little oomph. My garden went better than others in the area so it wasn't the soil I know it was this secret weapon I recommend to everyone with gardens!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Great for growing things in small or large flower pots. I don't have much of a green thumb but I seem to be able to grow things using this.
virginia w.
virginia w.
Oxford, PA
T his is a good product for those of us who have trouble growing weeds. Growing thing is so much easier with this product.
carly k.
carly k.
guelph, ON
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can i find? And if I were to plant my kitchen scraps would I need anything other than this to keep them alive ?