Scott's Scotts All Purpose Plant Food 3 Pounds - Part #: 1009001 uploaded by Keliesha J.Scott's Scotts All Purpose Plant Food 3 Pounds - Part #: 1009001 uploaded by Janice H.

BY SCOTTS

Produces high yield and better quality flowers and vegetables. Regular feeding enhances size of flower and vegetable plants. Dimensions (L x W x H): 3 x 5.5 x 9.5. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

• Where can i find? And if I were to plant my kitchen scrap...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Keliesha J.
I used around much of my yard. Everyththing grew so nice and pretty. I kind of just guessed in what to buy. I've always heard great things about this brand. You can find this at Walmart Lowes Home Depot or any gardening store
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This product is effective and powerful. I mixed a tad bit each time I watered my potted pepper plants, and this years reap was rather enjoyable. I do wonder if it takes away flavor because while my peppers were larger and more plentiful, they weren't as sweet this year.
Laura M.
This is one of the best plant foods that I have ever used. It is nicely priced and works extremely well. All of the plants that I used this one flourished this year. I will definitely be using this plant food again next year when I plant my garden.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Used this plant food for the first time over the season and I'm impressed. My plants seemed to grow quicker and seemed greener than usual. I would say it's highly effective and I got it at a great price! Will be buying again next spring when I get ready to turn over the soil on my plants!
Bree L.
I have 5 raised beds that I fill with vegetables and flowers I grow from seed every year and every year I rely on this product to help my veggies/flower out and give them a little oomph. My garden went better than others in the area so it wasn't the soil I know it was this secret weapon I recommend to everyone with gardens!
Candi E.
Monsanto owned junk, avoid at all costs. I use to use this stuff when I first started growing until I found out who what and why is behind it and I would not recommend this to anyone for anything.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this stuff. Why plant something just to let it be "good enough" when Miracle Gro's plant food can help it be amazing? Everything always turns out huge and beautiful. It makes me feel very accomplished.
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
This is the only plant food that I will purchase. It is of good quality and has a high rate of productivity. Helps my plants grow strong and sturdy, helps the grass look like velvet. I recommend it to anyone.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Miracle gro is my absolute favorite when it comes to my plants. I use the potting soil, food and anything by them. It works so well and keeps my plants healthy and lively.
Katie N.
Wellsville, PA
I love miracle gro. It has never let me down! I used this for my sunflowers which i couldn't get them to grow except for one the first year i planted them without it.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Where can i find? And if I were to plant my kitchen scraps would I need anything other than this to keep them alive ?