Scotts Scott Bath Tissue 4 pk uploaded by Danielle S.

BY SCOTTS #17 in Toilet Paper

Scott bath tissue 4 pk see more...

• I have been using Scott for a very long time. I am wondering are t...2 Answers
  • I have alot of friends that use this toilet paper. I have some tell...2 Answers
  • I get cost cutting, but does anyone actually prefer this to Angel S...16 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This toilet paper may be cheap but I feel like you use way more than you need to because it's so thin, it is probably more valuable to buy the thicker rolls that cost more because you will use less and it will last longer." in 48 reviews
  • "Not my favorite toilet paper out there, it does feel a little thin and not as soft as other brands I have purchased but they do offer a good deal for the price that you pay. " in 3 reviews
Kay K.
Kay K.
I'm a big fan of Scott's toilet paper. Not only is it affordable and often on sales at places like Target and CVS, it's a quality bathroom option. There's a lot of sheets on the roll so it lasts longer than the regular versions of their competitors (i.e. Charmin, Angel Soft, many major store brands). And for the sheets being so lightweight, they're soft and won't scratch. Plus if you have a veejayjay (for some reason the site won't let me put in the medical term which is SO ridiculous and childish) that's sensitive to lent, there's no excess material to disrupt the order below. Good product and definitely worth recommending!
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
I don't think that purchasing the name brand of toilet paper is necessary. It is not much different than brands that are less expensive. This can be purchased anywhere and if you can get it on sale it might be worth the cost. Overall, I don't go searching for this brand.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Decorator Expert
This has to be some of the worst toilet paper I've bought in quite sometime. The only time I could see this being useful is if you own a hotel or need something cheap for a business bathroom. I won't be buying this toilet paper again.
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
I love Scott! All we ever buy. It last a long time for our large family. Love that it's a bit thinner so it's doesn't have the added paper to come off and get left behind while wiping. Awesome stuff and I recommend it to others.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Me gusta siento que dura más que otros y su precio es maravilloso así que si me gusta recommendarlo siempre pues vale la pena
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Very convenient! Very affordable! You can find it almost in any big super market!!! The roll typically lasts for ever!!!!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
This toilet paper has so many sheets and last a long time but the sheets are super thin and not soft at all.
Amy C.
Amy C.
There's a reason that Scott is valued as one of the best toilet papers, it's because of the quality. Regular competitor toilet papers leave excess lint and paper after wiping that can cause bacterial infections in women. Scott leaves not residual tissue paper and leaves you feeling cleaner jab other papers. In addition to its quality, the quantity is better than competitors. Scott has more sheets per roll and because of that it last longer than others. It may seem more expensive but in actuality you have to buy more of the competitors paper to last the same amount of time as one roll of Scott toilet paper. Hands down the best.
Tasha N.
Tasha N.
El Prado, NM
This is my go to toilet paper and has been for years. It lasts so long, and is cheap. It's really thin, but I like that seeing as I live in a very old house and the pipes are old and clog up if I flush thick toilet paper down them. So this is the perfect product!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
classic toilet paper. yes, there are softer versions. but this is generally the cheapest, especially since it is often on sale at the major grocery and other stores. it is durable, there is a lot per roll, making this a lot of bang for your buck !
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I get cost cutting, but does anyone actually prefer this to Angel Soft or Charmin?
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Does anyone else find this brand cheap?
Charys P.
Charys P.
New Milford, NJ
Do you think these are cheaper at big box stores (costco) or your local grocer?
Hannah I.
Hannah I.
Am i the only one who thinks this is a bit on the lower/cheap end?
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
I have alot of friends that use this toilet paper. I have some tell me that it is extremely soft, and then others tell me it is very rough and sandpapery. I want to know the opinions of others on this toilet paper?