Scotts Scott Bath Tissue 4 pk uploaded by Danielle S.

BY SCOTTS #29 in Toilet Paper

Scott bath tissue 4 pk see more...

• I have been using Scott for a very long time. I am wonde...2 Answers
  • I have alot of friends that use this toilet paper. I have...2 Answers
  • I get cost cutting, but does anyone actually prefer this ...16 Answers
Scotts Scott Bath Tissue 4 pk
  • "This toilet paper may be cheap but I feel like you use way more than you need to because it's so thin, it is probably more valuable to buy the thicker rolls that cost more because you will use less and it will last longer." in 48 reviews
  • "Not my favorite toilet paper out there, it does feel a little thin and not as soft as other brands I have purchased but they do offer a good deal for the price that you pay. " in 3 reviews
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
I’m very picky with my toilet paper. This is the only one I found that doesn’t immediately rip when you use it or clump together. It’s affordable and you can get it at any grocery store, target or Walmart.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Giving this five stars just for the fact that it lasts so long!!! A single roll will last well over a week and a half for me, so I consider it to be a great value. Not the softest, but great value!
Miss M.
There's a reason that Scott is valued as one of the best toilet papers, it's because of the quality. Regular competitor toilet papers leave excess lint and paper after wiping that can cause bacterial infections in women. Scott leaves not residual tissue paper and leaves you feeling cleaner jab other papers. In addition to its quality, the quantity is better than competitors. Scott has more sheets per roll and because of that it last longer than others. It may seem more expensive but in actuality you have to buy more of the competitors paper to last the same amount of time as one roll of Scott toilet paper. Hands down the best.
Tasha N.
W Valley City, UT
This is my go to toilet paper and has been for years. It lasts so long, and is cheap. It's really thin, but I like that seeing as I live in a very old house and the pipes are old and clog up if I flush thick toilet paper down them. So this is the perfect product!
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
It does it's job in cleaning but you need to use more to clean up. It is cheap and I like that it's not thick and clogs the toilet. So I am 50-50 on this. It's okay but it's not totally terrible.
caitlin m.
Middletown, CT
classic toilet paper. yes, there are softer versions. but this is generally the cheapest, especially since it is often on sale at the major grocery and other stores. it is durable, there is a lot per roll, making this a lot of bang for your buck !
Dominique K.
A reliable brand. Also they're found pretty much anywhere and is usually one of the cheapest brand to purchase. The pack allows you to put tissues everywhere and bring them place in your bag, backpack, bathroom, etc. very useful! I would recommend
Kay K.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of Scott's toilet paper. Not only is it affordable and often on sales at places like Target and CVS, it's a quality bathroom option. There's a lot of sheets on the roll so it lasts longer than the regular versions of their competitors (i.e. Charmin, Angel Soft, many major store brands). And for the sheets being so lightweight, they're soft and won't scratch. Plus if you have a veejayjay (for some reason the site won't let me put in the medical term which is SO ridiculous and childish) that's sensitive to lent, there's no excess material to disrupt the order below. Good product and definitely worth recommending!
Mirakol S.
Austin, TX
While this toilet paper is a seeming bargain and there is "so much" on the roll, it's worth it to spend a few cents more by the count to get better quality toilet tissue. Scott brand does sell softer toilet paper. Why this particular one in their line is still being sold escapes me. It is akin to sandpaper (hyperbole, guys) and is SUPER thin. The money you save goes down the drain because you have to use much more for the effect of better quality rolls. If I'm gonna be wiping my tokhes and lady bits with it, the tissue needs to be soft, yet strong. Scott does not cut it. I do NOT recommend this product.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We switches to Scott after having some issues with our sewer line backing up. My brother in law is a plumber and said we should only ever use Scott because it is the safest for sewer lines and septic tanks. It isn't the highest quality toilet paper because it is very thin, but each roll seems to last forever and we haven't had any issues with our sewer line since we switched.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I get cost cutting, but does anyone actually prefer this to Angel Soft or Charmin?
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Does anyone else find this brand cheap?
Charys P.
Roanoke, VA
Do you think these are cheaper at big box stores (costco) or your local grocer?
Hannah I.
Am i the only one who thinks this is a bit on the lower/cheap end?
Felicia E.
I have alot of friends that use this toilet paper. I have some tell me that it is extremely soft, and then others tell me it is very rough and sandpapery. I want to know the opinions of others on this toilet paper?