BY SCOTTS ORTHO BUSINESS GRP

Lowest cost per application. Rainproof in 30 minutes. Visible results in 4 days. One shot kills weeds and grasses - roots and all. Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, flower beds, walkways, shrubs and for lawn renovation. Non-selective, systemic weed and grass control for treatment of undesirable vegetation. Does not have soil activity. Mix 3-5 tablespoons per gallon. Contains 50% glyphosate. see more...

• I almost bought this the other day. I have weeds that are out of c...1 Answers
Charlene G.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA

This product kills weeds on contact, within days they can be pulled and are gone. I would definitely purchace this product again. The odor was not overwhelming. I was very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to others
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is one of the few products that actually work. It is a little pricey, but application is minimal because it does work the first time you use it.
Ashley R.
Love this product! The only down fall is it takes a little longer than what I would like for the weeds to die. All in all great product!
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Eh, just works okay. My husband purchased this for our yard, and it is still littered with weeds.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Benton, MO
This works pretty well. It did kill a bit more than I wanted but that's operator error lol. I might use it again or I might find an off brand.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
I have used this in the past with great results. I am on the fence with it now because of all the bad things I have been hearing about Round Up and the manufacturer. My husband has noticed a major decline of the earthworm population in our yard also.
Christina H.
Christina H.
This product works well, does its job. Its a every other week job it seems to keep the weeds away.
Chantay W.
Chantay W.
I've used this product in the past and it hasn't worked as well as I thought it would at the time. I'm not sure if I'll keep using what I have left, still on the fence.
Clatskanie, OR
Pretty good at killing weeds most of the time. Smell can be a little strong. Easy to use sprayer though and this lasts a good while.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
Either it doesn't work TOO well, or we just have extremely stubborn weeds in our gravel driveway
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I almost bought this the other day. I have weeds that are out of control. Does it kill weeds and prevent new weeds from growing ?