BY SCOTTS ORTHO BUSINESS GRP

Controls poison ivy poison oak sumac blackberry and kudzu. Rainproof protection 30 min. Can be used to kill stumps and prevent regrowth. Use on patios walkways driveways in flower beds vegetable gardens around shrubs trees and along fences and foundations. Bottle 32 oz. see more...

Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This works really well on poison ivy, which is exactly what I have to get rid of out of my yard.
DeAnna C.
This works the same as the weed killer version but it's for poison ivy. Definitely worth getting.
Shannon T.
Staunton, VA
Works really well I like all of round ups products i generally never have a problem with them
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Works so well and a must have. I would always keep this one on hand. A great product.
Selena K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like any Round up product it gets the job done. love the weed killing round up
Crystal M.
kitchener, Ontario
Almost killed our dog when she Ingested some residue of the spray by drinking from a nearby puddle. I won't ever buy round up or allow it near my yard.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
It worked okay. Killed the poison ivy, but still grew back fairly quickly. Would rather just pull it out and be done with it.
Camille S.
Is this safe around kids
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Is this safe to use around pets?