BY SCOTTS ORTHO BUSINESS GRP

Grass/weed killer concentrate concentrate size=quart Faster uptake of Roundup into the weed. Rainfast in 2 hours, will not wash off, more killing power into the root. Use in and around fences, trees, driveways, flower beds, walkways, shrubs for lawn renovation and vegetable garden preparation. One quart makes 10 gallons of spray. Contains: 18 percent ISO Propylamine salt of glyphosate. see more...

Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This product worked great in our yard. It really helped us avoid so many of those pesky dandelions that pop up in the spring. I know it is not the most environmentally-friend product which is a negative as well as it can be a bit costly when not on sale.
Heather A.
Bear, DE
This works great! I love that you can buy it in a jug concentrate. It is pricey but it works far better than most other brands that we have tried. Just like most products out there be sure to keep pets away until it completely dries. Definitely kills weeds fast!
Candi E.
Monsanto owned a junk please avoid at all costs. I would not recommend this product for weed killer or anyone to use for anything there's always something else that is natural that is just as effective please stop killing earth with these things
Quinn R.
I really love it when I can find the jug of concentrate. It is pricey, but you can make so many gallons from one bottle. You control the strength.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
This works well. It costs a bit, but I use this for my large sprayer that I carry in a smaller trailer when spraying around my property.
Yadira R.
Great product to get rid of weeds.. not very pet friendly tho so keep all pets inside of your house..need to use product more then once
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This product is terrible and could kill your pets or any other animals who were to encounter it. You should avoid it.
kim h.
This product is no good.....i would not tell my friend or family about this it suck..... save your money and avold.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Kills weeds fast Does what it says it does! Though if you have pets i would keep them away for a couple days
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Does a great job of killing all the nasty weeds that pop up from the stones outside. I use it every summer