BY SCOTTS

For use around listed fruits and vegetables. Easy-to-use, clean and economical pellets. Attracts and kills snails and slugs. Remains effective after rain or sprinkling. 1lb treats 4,400sq ft. Protects gardens for up to 4 weeks. Contains Bitrex to deter ingestion by pets. Contains 3.25% Metaldehyde. see more...

Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
Works great typo get rid of slugs and snails. A better non-chemical way is to spread used coffee grounds around your plants. Keeps them out, and it's good for the soil.
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
It's been raining like crazy and my garden has become infested with snails, I bought this and ok yes it killed the snails, but with so many chemicals I don't know how it'll affect my fruit in the long run. I think I'm going to stick with salt and eggshells from now on.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
I recently started to garden and saw my plants getting eaten by something, my neighbor said, slugs. Bought this and put it around my garden box and some flower pots, no more problems with slugs!