BY SCOTTS

Lucy S.
Great soil to use for your plants, I would wholeheartedly recommend it, it's a lot better than the regular soil you got.
Arlene V.
Only soil i grow, i think it makes a big difference in my plants. would totally recommend!
Brooke S.
Owings Mills, MD
I have succulents and cacti and this potting mix works great with my collection. I usually use this when I am out of my cactus mix but it works just as well. I also plant my indoor herbs in this mix as well and they thrive. This is a good mix if you are afraid of overwatering your plants. It is also a good price, I get mine at Home Depot.