Scotts Miracle Grow 76151300 1cf Mc Potting Mix uploaded by Brittany W.Scotts Miracle Grow 76151300 1cf Mc Potting Mix uploaded by Shawna R.

BY SCOTTS MIRACLE GROW

Takes the Guesswork Out of Watering! Exclusive AquaCoir formula holds 33% more water than ordinary soils to protect against over- and under- watering. Contains MiracleGro Continuous Release Plant Food to feed up to six months. Enhanced with MicroMax nutrients for hearty, vigorous plant growth. see more...

Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
I used Miracle Grow for the first time this year to start tomato seeds. The seeds in these pots were planted on the same day; one using MG and the other was a generic brand of soil. You can absolutely see the difference! I will continue to use MG products when starting my vegetables.
Daphne L.
Daphne L.
Foodie Expert
This is a great potting mix. It's easy to use. My plants thrive in miracle grow mix. It really does produce bigger plants that last longer. It's a good price and worth every penny. I would recommend it.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT
Foodie Expert
I used this in with my flowers in a planter and I found that if I forgot to water, the water control mix helped sustain the flowers! Will be using this in the spring for my vegetable garden.
Candi B.
Candi B.
This is my go-to potting soil. it is affordable and a great priduct. I love that it stores water for use when needed which means less watering during those hot and dry months
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This is very nice and we'll worth it! love using it when transferring my plants and my plants always look more green and alive when I use this
Helen S.
Helen S.
For those people that don't have a green thumb this makes even them look like a gardener.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Foodie Expert
I used this for all my potting flowers, it worked great. and was very good.
Johanna A.
Johanna A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Scott's consistently delivers with high quality garden products, and this soil is no exception. There's a visible difference in the number of blooms my flowers produce when using this soil versus other brands.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
This potting soil has been extremely helpful with keeping water stored for my plants. We've had a couple of weeks high and dry heat and I have not had to water as much as I have had in the past.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Foodie Expert
I love to garden and more times than often I come across a plant that for one reason or another doesn't like me LOL. Using this potting soil has changed that!
Janice H.
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Foodie Expert
Does this do good for tomatoes also ?