BY SCOTTS MIRACLE GROW

Takes the Guesswork Out of Watering! Exclusive AquaCoir formula holds 33% more water than ordinary soils to protect against over- and under- watering. Contains MiracleGro Continuous Release Plant Food to feed up to six months. Enhanced with MicroMax nutrients for hearty, vigorous plant growth. see more...

Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
I use this product now for all of my plants. I love the moisture control because I don’t have to water them as frequently which helps a lot for this busy single mom. I love this product and will be purchasing again.
Ashley O.
Papillion
This potting mix has miracle grow in it, and my plants couldn’t get enough! This really helped boost my plants when they weren’t doing to good. They bloomed more than ever! Definitely recommend adding this to your planting routine !
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
This really does control the moisture of the soil. Before re-potting I was watering my plants sometimes twice a week due to drying out. Now it’s max once a week and my fiddle leaf figs are happier than ever, with 2 new leaves each! I will buy this again.
Daphne L.
This is a great potting mix. It's easy to use. My plants thrive in miracle grow mix. It really does produce bigger plants that last longer. It's a good price and worth every penny. I would recommend it.
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
I used Miracle Grow for the first time this year to start tomato seeds. The seeds in these pots were planted on the same day; one using MG and the other was a generic brand of soil. You can absolutely see the difference! I will continue to use MG products when starting my vegetables.
Johanna A.
Gaithersburg, MD
Scott's consistently delivers with high quality garden products, and this soil is no exception. There's a visible difference in the number of blooms my flowers produce when using this soil versus other brands.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
This potting soil has been extremely helpful with keeping water stored for my plants. We've had a couple of weeks high and dry heat and I have not had to water as much as I have had in the past.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
I used this in with my flowers in a planter and I found that if I forgot to water, the water control mix helped sustain the flowers! Will be using this in the spring for my vegetable garden.
Candi B.
This is my go-to potting soil. it is affordable and a great priduct. I love that it stores water for use when needed which means less watering during those hot and dry months
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL
I have tried many different soils for my flower pots, and this one seems to be my number one choice right now. There is definitely a difference in the quality of the flowers growing, and who doesn't want to look at beautiful flowers!
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Does this do good for tomatoes also ?