Scott's Miracle-Gro MR75678300 8qt Prem Pot Mix uploaded by Barbie S.

BY THE SCOTTS COMPANY

MIRACLE-GRO(R) PREMIUM POTTING MIX Grow plants twice as big as Premium Potting - mix feeds plants up to 6 months Enriched with MicroMax(R) nutrients for hearty - vigorous plants with richer more vibrant colors Continuous release plant food For indoor & outdoor container plants Rich, organic materials help improve drainage- and air flow - wetting agent prevents dry spots see more...

Sara E.
I got the Miracle Gro "Seed starting" potting mix to grow cilantro in my windowsill. The seeds did grow fast, but as soon as it sprouted started dying. So i think the soil is not good enough to grow from a sprout to a plant :p
Stefanie B.
Ive never used Miracle Grow til recently. I always thought it was a waste of money when I can just use the soil in my yard. Boy was I wrong. My plants and flowers grow twice as big and fast now that I made the switch!
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
I used this potting soil for my succulents, and so far they are doing great! This is my go-to potting soil and I use it for all my plants.
Barbie S.
WYOMING, WV
I am very pleased with Miracle Gro Potting Soil. This one has worked well for me. It puts the fertilizer back in that my plants crave.