Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Fran E.Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Fran E.

BY SCOTTS

Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I always choose Miracle-Gro soil for my potted garden. I have great success with it and really like the water-retention of this product. It is easy to find at multiple retailers (I've even seen it at the grocery store during seasonally-appropriate times!). I would highly recommend it.
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this product for indoor use or patio use. We have a few pots or planters that we fill with Miracle Gro and add things like herbs and veggies. Right now we're growing green onions and parsley. Everything looks great and is growing well.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Living in Florida, our dirt is literally sand and flowers hate it. We buy bags and bags of this every year and flower beds have never looked better. Love Miracle-Gro Products.
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
This soil is fluffy and rich. I've used it with a bell pepper plant and my herbs (thyme, rosemary, and basil). It works great and give each plant the nutrients it needs.
LaDonna D.
Anderson, IN
I love using this soil in my urban garden. I have used it in making a pallet garden, and the soil is perfect for raised beds. I would highly recommend.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Cynthia H.
Cumming, GA
I used this product while living in the desert and was surprised my veggies and flowers grew healthy and delicious.
Katie H.
This is great soil! I'm using it right now as a base for my ranunculi plants and they just sprouted this morning!
Trisha A.
Moose Jaw , SK
I always use Scott’s garden supplies because it’s always amazing and on point. I have never had an issue not being able to grow something with this