Home & GardenLawn & GardenScotts

Is it a good option for all plants?
Start your review of Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
How would you rate this product?
Flower S.
Lilburn, GA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Flower S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Helps to make all of the plants in the garden grow healthy and BEAUTIFUL 🌱❤️ #GreenThumb Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,074 reviews
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a bed of geraniums in front of our front porch that I tend with Scotts Miracle Gro. They have bloomed so beautifully and grown out to have plentiful blooms!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best for spring patio and porch flower potting. My flowers always look so healthy and beautiful.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Kristen B.
I planted these Large Dalia flowers and used this soil to fill in the digging spots for the tubes. I think this product is great and nourishing. It is very affordable and goes a long way for the money.
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it. Nice mix of quality soil and wood for a great mix to add to your garden beds. Add a little cinnamon and you can use it to start your seeds indoors too. Good buy.
Jessica W.
Wenatchee, WA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Home Depot
This soil has produced some gorgeous sunflowers this year! I've never been disappointed by any of their soils. I always forget how heavy soil is until I have to pack it 10,000 miles unto my back yard! Make sure you have help getting soil to your plants to avoid throwing out your back!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I only use miracle-Gro garden soil for my vegetables garden. I only trust Scott miracle-gro with all my plants.
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Sheila P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My plant has grown twice as large using this miracle soil. I will use it for my other plants as well. Its very affordable and easy to find.
Michelle B.
Elmhurst, NY
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Home Depot
I like to add a bag to each of my garden boxes when I start planting my seedlings and this stuff gives enough nutrients to give my babies a good start. It is expensive but works well.
Carlie M.
Warren, MI
Scotts Miracle-Gro Garden Soil For Flowers and Vegetables, 1-Cubic Foot (Discontinued by Manufacturer) uploaded by Carlie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Always works well to keep my plants happy and growing. Easy to use and keeps nutrients in my sweet babies. Definitely recommend !