Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative, Original Almond Scent - 16 fl oz

BY LIQUID GOLD

10 oz. aerosol can Formulated for all types of wood surfaces such as kitchen cabinets, door frames, baseboards, furniture etc. Restores woods natural color, shine and beauty Original almond scent see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ann Marie W.
Farmingville, NY
My Mom used this on all the wood in our house when I was a kid. I recently purchased some antique wood pieces for my home and I just couldn't get the wood to look like hers did. Then I remembered Liquid Gold! Just LOVE this product. It does clean and you can see it on the rag you use. The shine on your wood is natural looking and it does help restore the shine on wood that has been neglected. You will throw your Endust and Pledge polish out for good. Oh a plus is that this smells like almonds and it is so pleasant to the senses!!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
I love this product! My mom found me a kitchen table when I was moving out and it had a few dings and scratches and this fixed it up and made it look as though nothing had been wrong. A few arms on the matching chairs were a little dried up and this liquid gold cleaned it up and that dryness and scratches haven't returned in over a year. It also is usually found for a really good price.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I have antique Danish-Modern walnut wood furniture from the 50s. This furniture polish/wood preserver is FANTASTIC at keeping my furniture looking it's best! The scent is nice and the product comes in an easy to apply aerosol.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
Great scent without being too strong. A little extra oily which makes me more cautious at what I place on the furniture until it soaks in. I love that it doesn't build up though and make my wood furniture look hazy. Great product overall.
Aimee L.
This is my number one choice in furniture polish. It makes my desk and endtables gleam and I love the smell of almond oil. This is always my first choice when purchasing furniture polish.
Noelle T.
Livermore, CA
I love this wood cleaner. It helps minimize my need for dusting and is a great scent without being overpowering